Game Over

Kyla

"Man hurry the fuck up!" I heard someone yell. I looked out the window seeing all the guys carrying my dad.

"Aye look! There goes your girl" Ray yelled as he saw me. Jacob looked at me & smirked before he went by the front door.

Angela

I placed the table & the small couch in front of the door. I heard someone walking to the door. "Angela, stay back! Don't open the door!" Brandon yelled. I moved back a little. "What! Brandon what's going on?"

"Mrs.Adams, we like to see a situation from a different point of view." I looked & saw all the guys pointing guns at Brandon.

"Oh my God!" I screamed. "Angela no!" Brandon yelled. "The only way to settle this is if we come in the house. You gotta decide if he's coming with us." The guy with the two braids said.

Pow!

I screamed then looked at them. One of the guys pointed another gun at him. "Or say bye bye."  Jacob stood in front of them & looked at me. "Angela." He said. I shook my head as tears fell from my eyes. He nodded & I started moving all  the stuff out the door way. "Angela no!" Brandon yelled.

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry." I whispered.

Kyla

"Prod stay out here & keep a look out." I heard Jacob say. There's no connection. Wait a minute...mom's car phone!

"How are we gonna get to mom's car phone?" I asked.

"I can fit through my bathroom window." Tyler said. I nodded & grabbed his hand before opening the door. "Go." I whispered. I watched Tyler run across the hall & ran in his bathroom.

Jacob

We walked in & pushed Brandon. Angela was about to run. "Ray, cuff her too." I told him. He smirked & picked her up & threw her on the couch next to Brandon. Ray started dry humping Angela making  me laugh.

"Go find some tape." I told him. He chuckled & went to go look for the tape. A few seconds later, he came back with the tape.  I grabbed the tape.

"I think I'll go check out the rest of the house." Ray said as he went upstairs.

"If you touch any of those kids!" Brandon yelled. "Calm down Brandon. Everything is under control." I told him.

Tyler

I stood on the roof scared as hell. I saw a guy sitting on the side of the house. I took a deep breathe before I jumped down. I saw the guy look my way. He stood up & walked my way. I quickly ran in the garage & got in my mom's car. I grabbed  the phone & started pressing  the button but it wouldn't work.

Nay

I heard Ray walk in. I put my back against the wall. He walked past me & smirked at Kyla. "Stay Away from me!" She screamed as he pushed her on the bed. He unbuckled his pants & started chocking her. "No!" I screamed as I jumped on his back. I scratched his eyes makin  him scream in pain. "You bitch!" He yelled grabbing me & dragged me out the room. I kept kicking him & punching him.

Jacob

I rolled  my eyes as I heard Nay screaming. I looked up seeing Ray kicking her & punching her. I ripped a piece of tape & tapped both of their mouths. I picked up Brandon & went upstairs.

Tyler

I grabbed my mom's keys & started the car. I saw the guy  lift up the garage door. He noticed that I was in the car. He shot  at the window making the glass shatter.  I ran the guy over & started the car. I got out the car & ran to the front door.  I walked in seeing my mom crying & her hands were cuffed. "Mom.." I whispered. She  looked at me & showed me the cuffs. "The key?" I asked. She nodded . I ran outside seeing the cop  on the floor. I digged in his pocket looking  for the keys. I found them & ran back in the house. My mom laid  in her side so I can uncuff her.