Cold Nights

Kyla

I walked in the house slamming the door behind me making everyone look at me crazy. "Where's dad?" I asked my mom & Tyler. "He's in his office. What's wrong?" She asked. I stormed in his office & he looked at me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He asked. I rolled my eyes & shook my head. "You know what's wrong dad. I know what you did to Jacob." I told him.

"What are you t-"

"Don't act dumb now I know what you did to him!" I yelled.

"Kyla, I don't know what he told you." He told me. "He didn't have to tell me anything. I saw the bruises!" I yelled. He gave me a confused look. "What bruises?!"

"Your gonna stand there & tell me that you never touched him?! That you didn't hit him so hard in the chest that he's all sore & bruised."

"Look,I may have sa-"

"Yeah exactly dad! You may have. But I'll tell you what you definitely did. You lost all my respect." I said walking out.

Brandon

"Kyla, get your ass back here now!" I yelled. I heard her slam the front door. I stood up & ran outside seeing her.

"Kyla!"

I watched her get in the car with Jacob. He smirked then drove off. I ran after them then stopped. "Kyla!" I ran to my car & digged in my pocket for my car keys but couldn't find them.

"Fuck!" I yelled. I ran in the house & grabbed the house phone calling the police.

Angela

I sighed as I watched Brandon talk to the police. I don't know what's wrong with Kyla but she need to get her shit together.

"She ran in the car & got in & slammed the door in my face... What are you talking about? She's only 17!" He yelled. He groaned & hang up the phone. "Dammit!"

Jacob

"You trust me?" I asked taking off her shirt.

"Yea." She said softly. She looked at my chest & frowned a little. "Im so sorry." She whispered. "Dont worry about it mami." I said.

She bit her lip & tracing my abs. I chuckle.

"You want me?" She nodded & kissed me. She laid back in the back seat. I hovered over her making her look up at me. I kissed her & it turned into a make out session. I unbuckled my pants & she helped me take em off. I kissed down her stomach & took off her panties.

"Tell me you want me mami." I said pushing inside her. "I want you Jacob." She said letting out a low moan. She looked in my eyes as I speed up. "I love you...I love you so much." She said moaing louder as I hit her spot.

I looked down at her then kissed her. "I love you too." I said looking in her eyes.

.......................................

Kyla

"You sure you don't wanna go home with me?" Jacob asked as I got out the car. "No...My dad will kill me." I said. He chuckled. "He's definitely gonna oil you if he see that hickey on your neck. I gasped & covered it making him laugh. "I love you baby."

"I love you too." I said. He smiled & started the car. I watched him as he drove off. I sighed then thought about going to his house. I went in the garage & grabbed my mom's truck keys. I got in the car & drove to his house. I can't believe my father would really put his hands on Jacob like that. Jacob doesn't deserve it at all. He's the best thing that ever happened to me. He loves me & I love him. That's just the way it is. I pulled up to hid house seeing a lot of cars. I'm guessing Ray is having a party or something. I parked across the street & got out the car. I heard loud music playing as I walked closer to the door. I fixed my hair & sighed. I heard giggling. I snuck by the window seeing Ray sitting on the couch smoking a blunt while Nay was grinding on him in her bra & panties. He looked up at her & smirked handing her the blunt. I couldn't see that much so I didn't know who was all there. I stood up a little to see Jacob feeling on Nay. He bit his lip & kissed her neck.

"Come on." He said rubbing her thigh.

"Fuck you she's mine!" Ray yelled. Jacob chuckled & looked at Nay. "You want me?" He asked as Nay took a drag. She laughed until Jacob pulled her hair making her gasp & whine. My eyes grew big.

"Tell him so he can hear you." He said grabbing her thigh hard. "Tell him you want me. Tell him...now!" He growled in her ear pulling her hair harder making her wince in pain.

"I want him!" She screamed. Jacob looked at Ray & laughed. He picked her up & threw her over his shoulder gripping her ass biting his lip.

"Man fuck it! Keep her I didn't want her anyway! He screamed as Jacob took Nay upstairs.

I shook my head not believing what just happened. I ran across the street & got in the car. I drove off.

How can he do this to me?! Out of all people he decides to sleep with my best friend! I thought Nay & I were friends. How can she do this knowing that I love him. I wiped my face as tears wet my face. My dad was right...he's not a good guy. Now I regret being mean to my dad. I'm stupid... I should've listened to him the whole time. He was trying to protect me. Our relationship is OVER. I dint ever want see or hear from Jacob ever again. I pulled up to the house & went inside. I peeked in Tyler's room seeing him knocked out sleep. I smiled a little & closed the door. I went in my parents room seeing my dad sleeping on the couch with the phone in his hand. I sighed & went in the room. I cried myself to sleep.

Brandon

My eyes fluttered open. I jumped up after I thought about Kyla. I looked down & noticed a note on the floor. I picked it up & read it.

Dad, I'm so sorry for the way I treated you. I hope you can forgive me. You were right about Jacob. You don't have to worry about him anymore...it's over.

I sighed & stood up going to her room. I opened her door a little seeing her laying in her bed.

"Kyla, are you Alright?" I asked walking in. Her back was turned to me so I couldn't see her face. "I'm ok dad." She whispered. It breaks my heart to see my baby girl like this. I dot know what Jacob did but I will find out & I'm gonna finish his ass once & for all.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked her. She played with her fingers & shook her head. "I just wanna be alone." She said. I nodded & I opened the door. "I'm so sorry dad...you don't have to worry about me being around him ever again." She told me. I walked out & sighed. Jacob is gonna pay for this.

Excuse any mistakes

I think I updated enough this week..so y'all gonna have to wait for the next chapter