My Friend

Kyla

My parents were gone so I decided to invite nay over so we can chill in our cute bathing suits and swim around in my pool. My mom went to the store and my dad is at work.

"So he hit ya. Sometimes that's just their asshole way of showing that they love you." Nay said,polishing my toes. I looked up at her. "He didn't mean to it was a accident." I told her.

"So what's the problem?" She asked. I sighed & looked at the pool. "I don't know."

"Kyla, do yourself a favor and stop thinking so much. It gives you pre mature wrinkles." She said,making me smack my lips.

"My dad hates him that's for sure." I said,watching her polish my pinky toe.

"Well...that means that he knows that you guys are fucking. You know it's that weird, jealousy trend." I looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "How did you know that we were sleeping together?" I asked. She gasped and smirked.

"I caught you ya hoe! You never told me that you were fucking him!" She said,slapping my thigh. I laughed and shook my head. She sighed and looked at me.

"You'll always remember your first. Not your second, not your third. Just your first." She said. All of a sudden we heard some people screaming. I turned around to see Ray and his friends running towards us. Nay smiled and jumped on him kissing all over his face.

"Damn...you look sexy as hell in this bathing suit." He said, grabbing her ass. She smirked and liked her lips. "Put it on just for you." She said,biting her lip. He chuckled and held her waist. "Let's go." He said. She raised an eyebrow. "Go where?"

"In the water." He said picking her up making her scream and giggle. "No Ray! Don't do it!" She screamed. He laughed and jumped in the water taking him with her. I laughed and grabbed my towel as Craig gently pushed me and sat in my spot. I turned around seeing Jacob standing on the side of the pool looking in my eyes. I rolled my eyes and ran in the house grabbing my car keys.

Jacob

I ran in the driveway as I heard a car start. I saw Kyla pulling out of the driveway.

"Kyla!" I yelled. I ran up to her window and looked at her. "Just give me one minute?" I asked breathing hard. She folded her arms and unbuckled her seatbelt. I sighed and look down.

"Listen...I know you don't wanna see me again. But I still have to explain. There's nothing I can say or do to make it all better. I know that,but I need you to know that I came from a good place. I gotta protect you."

"From Chres!" She yelled.

"I didn't know it was Chres I swear. All I saw was some guy putting his hands all over you. You know it's a lot of bad people out there baby. Guys will take advantage of someone like you. I would kill anyone that would try to hurt you. I sighed and put my fingers through my fro. "I just lost it. I want you to know that I'm very sorry about what happened to Chresanto. I really am...but I can't be sorry that I love you. I learned from you Kyla,I really did. I learned that I need people more than I thought. I always been the one talking care of things. But with you...it's different. I want us to take care of each other...and I promise nothing like that will never happen again." I said. I licked my lips and rubbed her neck making her look at me.

"I'm sorry."

She sighed and got out the car. I bit my lip and grabbed her face kissing her. She kissed back and grabbed my handful of my hair making me groan. She pulled away and looked in my eyes.

"I love you." She said softly.

"I love you too."

Brandon