Fix It

Chresanto

I sat across from Kyla as she slowly ate her carrots. I raise an eyebrow & looked at her. "Kyla, are you alright?"

She sighed and nodded. "I'm fine Chresanto, Just not hungry. Thanks for asking." She answered. "Oh I got you a minute maid." I said giving it to her. Hopefully that'll make her feel better cause Thats her favorite juice.
She smiled & thanked me before she took a sip of it.

"So...have you been hanging out with Jacob?" I asked.

"No! Definitely not!" She snapped. "Well damn Kyla...it was just a question." I said. She sighed. "I'm sorry Chres." She told me.

"Its cool." I said. "Is Nay in History?" She asked. I shook my head no & took a bite of my burger. "No...she called me & told me that she was sick."

"At least she's honest." She mumbled.

"What you say?" I asked. She shook her head. "Nothing." I shrugged & looked at my food. I looked up seeing Jacob walking towards us. "Speak of the devil." I said. He shushed me & covered Kyla's eyes smiling.

"Guess who?" He whispered in her ear.She frowned & pushed his hands away. "Don't touch me!" She spat. She stood up & Jacob looked at me with that killer look again. He ran after Kyla.

Jacob

"Kyla where are you going?!" I grabbed her arm & she started
screaming.

"Get away from me!" She screamed. I raise an eyebrow & pulled her to me. "Somebody help me!" She yelled. "Stop it! What's the matter with you?!" I asked.

"Stay away from me." She yelled. "No why?!"

Kyla

Chres grabbed me & told me to stand behind him. "You heard her! Just leave her the fuck alone, Jacob!" He yelled getting in his face. Everyone in the cafeteria was staring at us. Jacob started breathing hard & they both bald up their fists. "Alright?!" Chres yelled. Jacob looked at me & nodded.

"Ok...Ok." He said. I shook my head & ran away.

Later That Day

Nay

"Kyla! Nay's here." Ms. Angela said. I walked in the living room seeing Kyla & Tyler play video games. She rolled her eyes & continued playing the game with Tyler.

"Why haven't you been answering my calls?" I asked.

"If you don't mind I'm trying to play video games with my brother." She snapped. I raised an eyebrow & fold my arms. "Well damn. What's your problem?" I asked. She rolled her eyes & stood up. She went outside & I followed her. She looked at me. "What?" I asked. She shook her head.

"The fact that you can stand there & act cool & fine as if nothing even happened." She said. I tilt my head to the side looking at her.

"Thats what scares me the most about you Nay. Its like I don't know you...maybe I don't know anyone anymore!" She yelled.

"Kyla, I don't know what your talking about." I told her. She chuckled & gave me a mean look.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about." She spat. My eyes grew big as I thought about what happened between Jacob & I.

"Who told you?" I asked. She rolled her eyes. "Did Jacob tell you?"

"Forget it! It doesn't matter." She said walking to the front door.

"He forced me! He made me do it! Kyla, please don't do this. I need you." I begged as tears fell from my eyes.

Kyla

I slammed the door in her face & leaned on the door.

"Your my only friend!!" She yelled. I sighed & wiped my eyes. I stood up & opened the door seeing her drive away. I cursed under my breathe & closed the door.

Nay

I wiped my face & continued driving. I heard someone constantly honking their horn. I looked through the rear mirror & saw Jacob's car behind me. I cursed under my breathe. I turned around seeing Jacob car next to mine. This nigga is crazy. He needs to move his car before he gets hit.

"Pull over I need to talk to you!" He yelled. I looked at him & flipped him off. He swerved his car against mine making me scream a bit. I noticed a truck & whoever was in it noticed that Jacob was in the wrong lane. I pointed to the truck. Jacob looked at it & I pulled over. He swered & parked his car behind me.

Jacob

I got out the car & looked at Nay.

"The fuck you think you doing?"

"Please leave me alone." She mumbled. "What did you say to Kyla?" I asked.

"Nothing." She whispered. I hit her on her head & dragged her out the car. "Get the fuck out the car! You lying bitch!" I yelled & pushed her again the car. I grabbed her shirt. "What the fuck did you say to her?!" I yelled. She shook her head & starting crying.

"I don't know how she found out I swear!" She yelled. I looked in her eyes seeing that she was telling the truth. I chuckle.

"Let me tell you something. Your gonna fix this...yeah your gonna fix this cause if you don't imma hurt you." I said kissing her making her cry harder. I let her shirt go. "Don't cry." I smikred & got in the car.

Brandon

I smiled as I watch my wife & beautiful baby girl cook. Ever since Kula told me that she was done with Jacob that made me feel happy. I heard the doorbell ring & Kyla looked through the little screen in the kitchen. Her eyes grew big &,she looked at me. "What's wrong baby girl?"

"Its Jacob." She said. I sighed & rubbed my eyes. "Here we go." I mumbled.

"I'll get it dad." She said.

"No! You keep doing what you doing. I'll handle Jacob." I told her. I stood up & went to the door opening it seeing Jacob hair in a ponytail & his eyes were red.

"Mr.Adams, I believe I owe you & Kyla & your entire family an apology." He said breathing hard. I raised an eyebrow.

"I was wondering if you would be so kind to let me come in for a minute & explain a few things. I think you might understand." He said.

"I'm not interested in understanding you Jacob. The only thing I'm doing is trying to keep you away from my daughter & I'll do whatever it takes to accomplish that ok...whatever it takes." I said before I slammed the door in his face. I went back in the kitchen & Kyla smiled at me. "Thanks dad." She said. I smiled & hugged her making her laugh.

Jacob

I looked at myself in the mirror as I cut myself in the chest with a dart. I grabbed a pen & broke it. I grabbed the part where it has all the ink & put it on my hand. I rubbed the ink on my chest. I rinse the ink off my chest with water & grabbed my towel drying it off. I looked my newly made tattoo on my chest.

Jacob & Kyla Forever

I smiled a lil & thought about Kyla. She's gonna love this.

There you go guys

The book is almost over :( only a couple of chapters left.

I'll update next chapter soon.

Excuse any mistakes