Daddy's Here

I finally made this chapter public!!This chapter is very explicit so if you don't like it then dont read it and don't block my stuff!!! Thank you :)

Kyla

" Alright honey be good." My mother said as she kissed my cheek walking out the door.My dad grabbed his keys.

"Guys be good."My dad warned us."I don't want you guys arguing and fighting." He said putting the bags in the trunk.

"Oh we'll be fine dad." I said before I punched Tyler on the arm.My dad gave me a "really look". I laughed shaking my head.My mom blew kisses at us then got in the car.My dad walked towards the car. He stopped in his tracks and turned around.

"Oh yeah Kyla,don't have no one else in the house understood?"

"Yeah dad."

He went up to me giving me a hug kissing my cheek.

"I love you baby girl." He told me.

"I love you too dad." I said as I pulled away from the hug.He hugged Tyler before he got in the car.

"Bye my babies!" My mom yelled as my dad started the car.

"Bye mom." We said in unison.I waved as they drove off.We went in the house.

"I'm going upstairs." Tyler said."Go knock yourself out.I told him.He stuck his tongue out at me and ran upstairs.I rolled my eyes shaking my head.
I went to the kitchen to make me a quick snack.I grabbed a bowl filling it up with grapes and apples.I sat down on the couch in the living room turned on the television.I flipped through the channels and there was NOTHING on.I shook my head and grabbed my phone dialing Jacob's number.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby." I said as I threw a grape in my mouth.

"Hey babe.What's up?" He asked.

"Nothing...I'm bored Jacob." I whined.

"Poor baby." He teased.

"Well I'm home alone."

"Oh word." He said.

" Mhm my parents are out of town for a couple of days and I'm all alone." I said in a sad tone.I heard him chuckle.

"You want me to come by there mami so I can keep you company?" He asked.

I bit my lip. "Yeah,my dad installed a alarm in the house.The keypad is on the side of the door.The code 524316

"Ok I'll be there soon."

"Alright bye." I hung up and started dancing in excitement.

Jacob

"Who was that?" Ray asked as he blew smoke in the air.

"It was Kyla.Her parents are out of town for a couple of days and she want me to come over." I said standing up.

He smirked. "You about to pop that cherry huh?" He asked.

"None of your business nigga...Why won't you call Nay?" I asked him raising an eyebrow.

"Matter of fact.I should call her." He said grabbing his phone.I laughed and grabbedy keys walking out the house.I for in the car and drove off to Kyla house.

I pulled up to her house and parked in the driveway.I got out the car walking up to the door.I saw the alarm on the side.

"524316...bingo." I smirked as the code went through and the door opened.I went inside closing the door behind me.I looked around and all the lights were off.I ran upstairs and went in her room.I looked around her room. She had dance posters on her wall.I went to her dresser and saw a bracelet that said Kyla in the middle.I turned around and saw her sleeping. I rubbed her arm and moved the covers from her body.I bit my lip as I saw her sleeping in a baby blue and cotton candy pink bra and panty set.