Meeting My Parents

(Picture of Nay at the top)

1 Month Later

Kyla

"Kyla come on so you won't be late for school." My mom yelled.I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs to the kitchen.

"Woah baby girl slow down." My dad said as he took a sip of his coffee."I'm sorry dad."I said fixing the straps of my bag.

"Its ok.Have a good day at school baby girl." He said before he kissed my cheek.I ran outside and got in the car.My mom started the car and we drove off.I looked at my phone and I received a text from Jacob.

Jacob❤️😘🔐🔥:Good morning mami😍😘Hope you have a good day at school.I'll be there to pick you up 😏

I smiled at the text and texted him back.

"You sure have been on that phone a lot Kyla." My mom said .

I looked at her."I'm sorry mom."I said.
"I havent seen you smile like that in a while.Who is he?" She asked.

"Who is what?" I asked playing dumb.

She looked at me smirking."You know what I'm talking about.Who is the guy that got you smiling so hard?" She asked.

I looked down at my shoes."His name is Jacob." "Oh...he is your boyfriend?" She asked glancing at me.I bit on my bottom lip."Yeah..we been dating almost a month now." I stated.She gasped.

"Why you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend Kyla?!" She yelled.

"I don't know mom...I thought you were gonna be mad at me."

She smacked her lips shaking her head."I'm not mad at you Kyla.Your growing up.Just be careful."She said."Ok mom." "So tell me about this Jacob." She said smiling.

I looked at her."Well..He's funny,Sweet,Charming,And very loving."

She nod her head."He seems like a good guy."

"He is.Oh yeah please don't tell dad!" I begged.She laughed and looked at me."Your father will find out eventually so..."

I sighed."I just don't want him to be mad at me."

"Your father still looks at you as his little girl.He's not ready for you to grow up yet.That's why he's very protective over you.But I'll deal with your father."

I laughed shaking my head. We pulled up to the front of the school.I kissed my mom on the cheek and said goodbye before I got out the car.I went inside and went to my locker.I saw Nay holding a handheld mirror applying her red lipstick.

"Hey Nay." I said hugging her.

"Hey girl.I finally finished Mrs.Anderson homework." She said smiling.I looked at her and felt her temperature. "Girl are you ok?! Are you sick?" I asked with wide eyes.

She laughed slapping my hand away"No I'm not sick! I was just bored and had nothing better to do." She sad shrugging.

"If you say so."

I said closing my locker.We walked down the halls and all we got was seductive looks from guys and glares from girls.Nay and I are one of the most popular girls in school.All the guys wanted to date us and all the girls wanted to be us.I really dont care cause their just some hating ass bitches.We walked in our dance room seeing everyone doing their stretches. Nay and I sat down stretching our legs.

"So what happened with you and Ray last night?"

"Chilee! He put it down! I can't get enough of him." She said fanning herself.