The Hidden Island (A Justemi Story)

Hey guys! Im really excited because *drum roll* I have a some new things to post!!!!! One of them may or may not be a sequel to one of my stories ;) Just saying lol. Anyway since my other Justemi story got OVER 2,000 READS, I decided to make this a Justemi story aswell :) Enjoy!

Demi's POV:

I sat down, sipping my hot coffee while grabbing my magazine and reading it. I sighed there I was again "Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama split again? But who broke up with whom? More inside" I flicked open the magazine heading to page thirteen reading the article on Wilmer's and I's split, they were blaming him. I felt bad, they were wrong it was me. Wilmer and I had been going out together before I went to treatment but I broke it off there too because I was too busy touring and then well after treatment we met up and decided on giving it another go, but I had no feelings for him my heart belongs to someone else. Someone I hate and love so rediculously much.

I shut the magazine and flung it into the trash along with my empty coffee cup. I sat back down looking through my twitter account. I posted a quick message saying I was going on vacation and probably wouldn't tweet much. I fought with myself for a few seconds before giving up and heading over to his page, reading through his recent tweets, sighing happily when I see no mention of any girls. How, even now over a year since we were together, he still has me addicted. I get up once I hear my flight being called. I walk over checking into first class, thanking god that no one noticed me. I was blonde again so no one really reconized me.

I found my seat on the plane getting comfy; it was a 6 hour flight I had decided I was going to sleep through it. I clipped on my seat belt and shut my eyes, I felt someone sit in the seat next to me but I didn't bother seeing who it was. I felt myself drift off to sleep before the plane even took off now that was a record.

Justin's POV:

 "Flight B765 to New York is boarding now" I sighed jumping up walking over to the check in area, once I had handed them my boarding pass and they had checked me in I walked down the steps getting into the bus which took me to the plane, I pushed my sunglasses further up my nose, hoping the little girl beside me wouldn't acknowledge me. She did, she began to shake her mother's arm but thankfully the doors opened so I jumped out and into my first class seat on the plane. I was sitting beside a girl; she must be a Demi Lovato fan as her hair was the exact same style and had the same cut except it was blonde, she also wore the same style of clothing as Demi. The girl was asleep her head facing away to the window. I decided to go to sleep too, as when I would get off the plane I would be getting straight onto the cruise ship, I didn't want to go straight to bed I wanted to explore the boat first. I shut my eyes drifting off to sleep.

 I felt my self being shook forcefully, my eyes shot open to hear the gentle sobs of the girl beside me, it made me think of the last time I was on a plane with turbulence, Demi, my girlfriend at the time, was freaking out. Man she is my only regret, I don't regret her, and I regret breaking up with her. What the hell was I thinking? I guess I got scared. She never ate, exercised all the time she was so thin, I was a jerk; I left her when she needed me the most. I turned to the girl beside me shocked when I see it's actually Demi, she turns to me shaking, tears lingering in her eyes threatening to fall. I pull up the arm rest that was in between us taking her into my arms. I knew she hated me right now, but she was scared. She needed me, the turbulence stopped after a little while and Demi fell back to sleep on my chest as I kept my arms wrapped around her.

 She was so beautiful, even more beautiful than before, her cheeks were soft and you couldn't see her jaw bone so prominently anymore. Her eyes were brighter, more happiness in them even though she was scared when I saw them last they still were brighter. Her arms weren't just bones anymore, I couldn't see her collar bone sticking out, she felt like a proper women in my arms, with a chest and curves. She was just amazing every single thing about her made my heart beat faster. She always got me lost for words. I heard the flight attendant say we are preparing to land so buckle up, I groaned mentally, this girl just got me thinking about her for over an hour, and she got me whipped. I just hope she can one day forgive me and the things we talked about when we were together can come true.

Normal POV:

 Justin woke Demi up by kissing her cheek kindly. She smiled but then it disappeared as she remembered she was angry at him. Once the plane landed Justin and Demi got off the plane and retrieved their luggage and went their separate ways. Demi took a taxi to the port where she smiled as the kind people took her bags and escorted her to the first class decks, showing her to her room. She squealed gently plopping down onto her huge bed looking out the window where all she could see was ocean. Finally she would have a break from real life.

Justin deposited his bags in his room before grabbing his camera and heading out to the huge dock, he smiled widely as he saw the dolphins jump about in the water, he heard little children giggling at the dolphins. He looked over at them, he always wanted a family with Demi since the first day he saw her, he knew she was the one for him, but things got complicated and he got attracted to Selena and she made him believe that Demi was no good for him and him being a stupid teen with an older women attracted to him he stupidly believed only to realise a few months later his heart belonged to the girl who had just checked herself into treatment.

Justin turned the camera on his iPhone over to the deck so he could take a few photos of the boat, it started to get dark and Justin was beginning to get hungry, so he decided on exploring the many different places to eat on the ship. Demi had, had the same idea knowing she needed to eat three good meals a day. She was sitting in an Italian restaurant waiting to get served. She was smiling at a man who was at another table, as he flirted back with her. Yet she couldn't get into it, she wanted to find a romance on the ship but no stupid Justin Bieber had to have gone on the same flight as her and her heart had to fall even more in love with him. Demi saw the waiter come with a man behind him, the waiter showed the man to the table beside Demi and Demi looked up as she and the man gasped..

Hope you've enjoyed it so far! Stay tuned for chapter 2! Oh and thank you so much for all your support and yeah lol Love you guys!

                                                                                                                         ~Lauryn