And the doors closed shut and the lift took me to my floor.

When I opened the door, I heard the Beatles playing fairly loudly.

'You really do love them, don't you?' I said to him, who was on his laptop still without a top on.

'Well, you listen to Arashi and Taylor Swift all the time.' He said, raising his eyebrows playfully.

'Fair enough.' I entered the bathroom to take a shower and put on "Love Story" by Taylor Swift not too loudly. It was still 4am.

I got out of the shower and once I was dried, I put on comfy clothes: my shorts and Tom's shirt that I stole from one of the racks in the bathroom. I also dried my hair completely and brushed it out.

'Hey, that's my shirt.' Tom said, raising his head from his laptop screen. His songs were stopped.

'You're not wearing it so... And there's still another few on the rack.' I said, crouching in front of the DVD player and inserted the Prisoner of Azkaban. I settled myself next to Tom with a large bottle of ice tea and a glass. I made sure that the volume wasn't too loud.

Tom shut his laptop, got off the bed and brought back one of his shirts from the bathroom as I selected "Play Movie".

'The one I can look at without being embarrassed.' Tom said, pulling us closer together.

'You don't have to be embarrassed with any of these.' Then I added, 'Seriously, Dan's hair looks the best in this one.'

He chuckled and stole a bit of tea from my glass.

'If you want some, there's another glass.' I said, holding up the other one.

'Nah that's fine.' He smirked.

I looked back to the screen, raising my eyebrows slightly.

We watched it basically in silence except for few soft laughter during some of the scenes.

'Remember when your robe pockets got sewn together?' I laughed at Hagrid's Care of Magical Creatures scene.

'That was pretty funny. And they give me an apple. I don't even like apples.'

'I know.' I laughed again.

'Thanks for saving me.' He nudged me when Draco was about to get attacked by Buckbeak.

'No problem. Actually, there was one.'

'Just a tiny one.'

'Mmhm.'

When it came to the Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff Quidditch match and Sally got caught by her brother Edmund (played by Hunter Parrish - A/N I forgot to add him in by the earlier chapters... I'm sorry :/) just in time, I said, 'That scene was tricky.'

'I remember. You were taking that for a good three weeks.'

'It was so scary at first.'

'Would be.'

When the movie finished, it was six o'clock and the sun was already up, shining through the curtains.

'Do you want to watch the Goblet of Fire?'

'Sure.' I smiled. I hopped off the bed and changed the disks.

'It's getting darkerrrr.' ~ Me

'The year no one had a hair cut.' ~ Both of us.

'But I did.' Tom said. 'And you did.'

'And that's abut it.'

'True.' He laughed.

The fourth film was action packed from the beginning, compared to the previous three films. That meant, more filming days and more memories.

Right before it got to the Yule Ball dance scene, Tom pushed all furniture to the side as possible. 'Come on.' He said smiling, outstretching his arm to me. Laughing, I took his hands and we stood in the small open space for a few seconds until the music started to play and we started to waltz. Surprisingly, we still remembered: all of us "students" were practising for good three months. He lifted me up into the air and I tried to land as softly as possible and tried not to bump into anything, especially the TV. Even though it only lasted for a few dozen seconds, it was still fun and we laughed through the whole thing.

We sat back down on the bed and resumed watching the movie. Before the end credits rolled, I was bawling my eyes out.

'Pity that he turned into a sparkling vampire.' Tom said, probably to himself but that caused me to burst out laughing while crying at the same time.

It was almost half past eight when the credits finished rolling.

'Should we go up?'

'Yeah I guess.'

We both got properly dressed and headed up to the observatory restaurant/lounge on the floor above with all the things we needed for the premiere.

A/N
*sighs* I know it's not that good and I'm dragging it along but... Please stay with this story. 🙃