After saying hello to the staffs, I started with stretches with my earphones in. Then I went on the running machine for a while. With breaks of course. But running while looking out into the city was a magnificent feeling.

I was about to go to the punching bags when the elevator door opened.

'Wow...'

'It's massive!'

I whirled around and screamed. It's was Jun and Masaki.

They caught sight of me and laughed. 'Hello Sakura.'

'We meet again.' Masaki smiled.

'Y-Yeah.' I laughed half weakly. 'Yeah.' I didn't know what else to say. 'Um - what - what brings you two here?'

'Our jet lags haven't recovered yet fully, unlike the others.'

'And since we both were bored out of our brains, we decided to come here.'

'We needed to do some fitness anyway.'

'Fair enough.' I smiled.

'Let me guess, your coach told you to come here?' Jun asked as they walked over to me.

'That's exactly right.' I laughed.

They both laughed too. 'Kazunari's told us heaps about you and all the people around you.' Masaki explained.

'Ohhh I see.'

'Yeah.' Jun nodded. 'Well, I guess we should leave you to what you were about to do.'

'Oh - yeah - sure. Thanks.' I laughed.

'Let's talk again in a while.'

'Absolutely.'

Then they walked off to the exercise bikes as I begun to do the usual routines on the punching bag: punch, kick and roundhouse kick for about fifteen minutes.

I was at the gym for another hour and a half. During the work out, Jun, Masski and I had competitions on who could to better than the other, which was fun and tiring at the same time. After that, I just talked to them for about twenty minutes having drinks from the canteen/bar which was amazing. I got to know them personally and even more and I told them about my life too. We talked about hobbies, favourite movies, actors, singers, songs, the Potters and so on. They were so nice and funny and I can't wait till I get to talk with Satoshi and Sho like this.

'It was great fun talking to you! Thank you!' They both beamed as the elevator stopped at the fortieth floor, where their rooms were.

'Same goes to you two as well.' I beamed back.

'Hopefully we'll get to talk to you later.'

'Yeah.'

'Oh definitely!'

Jun smiled. 'Well, we'll see you later!'

'Have a good - rest of the night!'

Masaki laughed. 'You too!'