Chapter 8

*Jamie's POV*

Mystic falls, before the heretics.

I finally found my parents, Stefan Salvatore and Valerie Tulle.

"Hey, can you show me around, I'm new here???" I ask Stefan, who I 'accidentally' bumped into.

"Sure, no problem. So, where you headin'?" He asked politely.

"Have you heard of the Mystic Grill?" I asked.

"Yeah, actually, I was literally just headed there now, would you like to join me and some of my friends?" He asked with a smile.

"Sure, thanks for inviting me. I'm Jamie." I said, holding my hand out.

"Stefan." He answered, grabbing my hand and shaking it.

~*~

Once we got to the Grill, Stefan introduced me to his friends, Caroline, Tyler, Bonnie, and Alaric.

Then, after a while, Katerina walked in.....Wait!!!!! Katerina?????

"Meet Damon, my brother, and his girlfriend Elena."

So its not the evil b**** that we call Katerina Petrova???

"Hey, I'm Jamie. I just moved her yesterday." I introduced myself.

"Hey." Damon greeted me and Elena did the same.

"Hey, you guys wanna come to my house and watch a movie or two, like a welcome party for Jamie, welcoming her into mystic falls?" Caroline asked, with a huge smile on her face.

"Sure, sounds fun." Tyler said, replying to Carolines question.

"You guys don't have to do that." I interupted, but they completely ignored me.

"So, its a plan. I'll bring pizza!" Alaric stated.

"I got the movies." Caroline smiled.

"I'll bring the booze!" Damon says, then laughs.

"Alright then, my house at 8." Caroline ended the conversation.

"Here, I'll text you the address." Caroline says as she takes my phone and types her number in. Then, all of a sudden, my phone is being past around the table as everyone types there number in.

"Alright then." I say, as we leave the grill, and I head toward my new house.