73

It was 3 weeks later and I was now 305 pounds, which made me really happy. I couldn't wait to go back to Aussie. Mikey and I had one week left and then we were outta here! We had booked the flight and planned everything.

Michael and I would wake up every morning really early before school to fit in a quick run, in which was coming easier slowly.

Michael and I walked home from school on Wednesday after to find dad's car in the driveway.

Shit.

"Michael, what do we do?"

"What do you mean?"

"My Dads home you idiot!"

"I'm gonna kick hid ass!" He yells as he barges through the door and we see my Dad on the couch, one again having sex with some chick.

"What the fuck Dad?"

"Who's this Nirvanah?" My Dad asks.

"My boyfriend Michael."

"You? You actually have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah, I've been with him for three months! But would you listen to me?! No, you're too busy fucking every chick you meet at the pub!"

"I'm sick of you Nirvanah, when are you going to realize you should've died, not your mother."

"How can you say something like that to your own daughters face!?" Michael yells.

"You don't have the right to tell me what I can or can't do!" Dad yells as he punches Michael in the face and he falls to the floor.

"You asshole!" I say as Dad grab holds of my wrist. "Let me go!"

"No you bitch! Shutup." He yells as he pulls me up the stairs by my wrists and shoves me in the bathroom, locking the door.

"MIKEY!" I yell, my heart beating fast and my wrists in pain.

I thought for a moment about how I could break open the door, which I thought of quite easily since it was glass, one two thirds down, hopefully big enough for me to fit through.

I through random shit at the door and it finally breaks.

I manage to squeeze though the gap, getting cuts on my arms from the broken glass. My next job was to find Michael.

"MICHAEL?!" I yell, running as fast as I could down the stairs and found him in the kitchen, tied to the tap with rope around his hands.

"Where did dad go?" I ask him.

"Upstairs." He says as I use a knife to cut the rope. " where were you, what happened to you hands?"

"I'll tell you later, lets just get out of here." I say as we head towards the door.

"Where do you think you two are going?" My Dad asks as we turn around to see him holding a knife in his left hand... And a gun is his right...