62

As soon as Michael lays his eyes on me, his jaw drops.

He looked good too, in his Mötley Crue tee, black jeans, leather boots and bright red leather jacket.

"Wow." He manages to say, making me blush as I take his hand.

"What time do u expect you two back?" My aunt asks.

"Midnight." Michael says.

"Be careful. Have fun." She says as we walk out to my uncles chev.

"God you look stunning baby doll." He smirks.

"Thanks honey, you're looking sexy tonight."

We drove to a familiar pub, the place that we went on our second date.

We walk in and a song by Poison was playing.

"What do you want to drink?"

"Just a beer babe."

I follow him up to the bar and grab my drink before we sit down and wait to order our food.

"I'm gonna miss you so much princess." He says quietly.

"Me too."

"Do you wanna sing karaoke tonight?, you promised me last time you would."

"Sure."

We order our food and it comes a while later. We order another round. Of drinks then did karaoke.

Michael and I decided to do a duet of the song, sweet child O' mine, by Guns N' Roses.

(Bold is mikey.
Italic is Nirvanah
Both is both)

"She's got a smile that it seems to seems to me, reminds me of childhood memories where everything was as fresh as a bright blue sky. "

"Now and then when I see her face it takes me away to that special place and if I stare too long, i'd probably brake down and cry"

"Woaahh Oh sweet child O' mine, Woah Oh Oh Oh sweet love of mine"

"Shes got eyes of the bluest skies and if they thought of rain, I'd hate to look into those eyes and see an ounce of pain."

" her hair reminds me of a warm safe place where as a child i'd hide, and pray for the thunder and the rain to quietly pass me by"