34

We arrived at the camp site at around 3. The place was surrounded by trees and a river was near by.

Michael and I grabbed the stuff for our tent and started putting it up. The tent that we were sharing was quite big, I'm sure it was a 3 man tent.

Anyways, we were the first to finish putting our tent up and setting up our beds and stuff, which only took us like an hour.

Next job was to prepare the fire by collecting logs. So the majority went off to find things.

"Nirvanah, come her for a second love." Michael says as I walk over to where he was.

In his hand was the most beautiful flower ever.

"I found this for you." He smiles.

"Michael, its beautiful." I smile.

"It is isn't it? It reminds me of the most perfect woman in the world."

"It does? Who?"

"Well she has really soft skin and beautiful blue eyes, her brown hair is shiny, and her body is perfect, but she doesn't think that. That beautiful person is standing right I front of me." He smiles as he kisses me and puts the flower in my hair.

We brake away and hug each other.

"You two! Help set up the fire, you have lots of time later to do that." Ashton yells.

"Just leave them Ashton," Jake says," they're having a moment."

"We better go get some wood." Michael says.

"Yeah I guess so." I say as we each grab a pile of wood.

After we finished collecting wood and got the fire going, it was time to start cooking dinner.

For dinner, we cooked sausages over the fire and ate them with bread, like hot dogs.

Michael and I sat next to each other on the giant piece of wood, cuddled together.

"So, where do you come from Nirvanah?" Ashton asks.

"Wellington, in New Zealand."

"Nice."

We spent ages and ages talking, the music was playing, it was amazing.

All of a sudden Michael looks at me as an AC/DC song starts playing over the Bluetooth speaker.

"Do you wanna dance?" He whispers as the song, Whole Lotta Rosie starts playing.

"Sure." I say as he takes my hand and twirls me around.

'Wanna tell you a story, 'bout a woman I know. When it comes to lovin', she steals the show. She  Ain't exactly pretty, Ain't exactly small. Four'two thirt' ninefiftysix, You could say she's got it all.'

He twists me around, his arms around me. This was so fun!

'Never had a woman, Never had a woman like you. Doin' all the things, doin' all the things you do. Ain't no fairy story, Ain't no skin and bones. But you give it all you got, weighing in at 19 stone. You're a while Lotta woman, a whole Lotta woman. Whole Lotta Rosie, Whole Lotta Rosie, Whole Lotta Rosie. And you're a whole Lotta woman.'

"This is so much fun!" I say as I spin round and round."

'Honey you can do it, do it to me all night long. Only one who turn me, only one who turns me on. All through the night time, right around the clock, to my surprise, Rosie never stops. She's a Whole Lotta woman, Whole Lotta woman, Whole Lotta Rosie, Whole Lotta Rosie, Whole Lotta Rosie, A Whole Lotta woman."

"Whole Lotta woman, Whole Lotta woman, Whole Lotta Rosie, Whole Lotta Rosie, You're a Whole Lotta Rosie. A whole Lotta Woman."

Near the end, he pulled me close and landed on my lips, moving his hand up and down my back, going up the back of my hoodie every so often.

'Whole Lotta Rosie, Whole Lotta woman'.

The song ends and we pull away, everyone looking at us and cheering and clapping.

"You're a good dancer babe." He whispers in my ear as we sit back down.

"You two were made for each other." Rose smiles.

"Thanks."

"Jake, can we get up and dance now?" She asks Jake.

"Yeah, sure." He smiles as dancing in the dark by Bruce Springsteen starts playing.

"Round two?" Michael smiles.

"Why not?" I say taking his hand as we both dance to the music.

"You look so beautiful under the stars" Michael whispers in my ear making me blush.

"Thanks." I say kissing him on the cheek "you look good too."

We spent ages singing and dancing by the fire, having the best time ever.

"What time is it?" Luke Asks." I'm tired."

"Its like 11." Says Ashton.

"Do you wanna go get ready for bed?"   Michael asks me.

"If you want."

"Yeah okay."

"You two going to bed now?" Jake asks.

"Yeah."

"Have fun" he yells.

"You wish." Michael yells back.

"Goodnight." I say as Michael and I go into our tent and I get into a pair of pyjama pants and a singlet.

I hop onto the blow up mattress and pull the duvets and blankets over ma and I watch as Michael takes of his shirt and jeans, getting under the covers next to me in just hemis underwear.

"You gonna be warm enough babe?" He whispers.

"Yeah." I say as I pull myself closer to him.

"You feel so cold though."

"I'm okay."

"You sure?"

"Yes Michael." I say as I put my arm round him."I'm fine."

He puts his arm round me, moving down to my pants, where my lower stomach was.

"You're so cuddly." He says,  pulling them down, just enough to epose the lower part of my belly.

His hand grabs my stomach gently and kisses me.

"Goodnight beautiful." He whispers.

"Goodnight Handsome." I smile as I kiss him one last time, before closing my eyes and falling asleep.