53

Michael and I walk up to his room our hands fulled of chips, coke and his mums nachos.

"Put some comfy clothes on babe." He tells me as he takes off his shirt and jeans and gets into the bed with his laptop

I take off my jeans and shirt, undo my bra before putting on my Guns N Roses shirt before getting into bed next to him.

"You look hot babe." He winks as I get into bed next to him, making me blush.

He goes onto YouTube on his laptop and types in 'old Guns N Rose's concerts and instantly hundreds pop up. I tell him which one to choose and the he pulls me closer as it starts.

The smile on my face gets wider as they begin playing.

"I'm guessing Axl's your favorite?" Michael asks.

"You wish. Its Slash."

"Real? I didn't know you dig guitarists otherwise I would have shown you something."

"And what would that be?"

"I'll show you after." He smirks as he lips press against mine and his fingers grab softly on the side of my stomach.

As my eyes were glued to the screen on the laptop he begins playing with the hem of my shirt and pulling down my panties slightly. I knew what he was doing.

"what are you doing  babe? " i ask him.

"Showing off your beauty in bed for me to see and cuddle." He says as he puts  his hands over my belly.

"Michael,  i know this  question im going to ask you is kind of stupid and honestly  this has nothing to do with me but i am the  first girlfriend  you've had that  you can cuddle like what  you do to me? I  know as your girlfriend i shouldn't  really ask you this but am i? "

" Yeah, you're the first one that i have been able to. It feels so much better and softer and warmer at night to cuddle up next to you. I love your body Nirvanah.So yeah,  you're  bigger than my exes but it doesn't matter at all.I love you lots more than any of them.  it doesn't  matter that your bigger. I love you no matter what size you are,  no matter what the number on the  scale is. Your body honestly  makes me weak. You thighs make me drool,You turn me on by just being you.And don't get me started on  your personality.I love you Nirvanah everything about you."

I smile and pull him closer.

"I love you babe." I say as we continue to watch the video.