46

Last night, I ended up falling back asleep an hour after being woken by my dream.

I woke up looked over at Michael. Who by the way looks like an angel when he sleeps.

I pulled myself close to him, still wearing that singlet which rolls up over my stomach that of course, his hands were gripped onto softly.

I look up and see Michael slowing waking and starring into my blue eyes.

"How are you feeling babe?"

"I'm okay now. Thanks." I smile.

"That's good. Just remember what I said to do if it happens again."

I nod.

"So what are we gonna do today?"

"I wanna stay in bed with you. We could order some food, watch movies I don't mind."

"That sounds cool." I smile.

"So what should we get for breakfast?"

"Pancakes and whipped cream, hash browns, eggs, bacon and two mochachino's"

"Sure" he says as he picks up the phone to order room service, which arrived a while later.

We sat there on the bed, eating, cuddling and watching movies.

I loved having Michael around me. I haven't been so happy in years.

As the afternoon rolled around, we decided that we'd meet up with the others.

"What should I wear?" I ask him from the bathroom.

"Surprise me." He says back.

I put on my new jeans, a led Zeppelin tee and Michaels denim jacket.

I then brush my hair and put on my boots before walking out of the bathroom.

"Looking good babe." He says, kissing me.

"Not to bad yourself sexy." I smirk as I look at his jeans and mötley crüe shirt.

We head down stairs to meet up with everyone before going out for lunch to this cafe down the street.

Afterwards, I went shopping with the girls while the boys went to do there thing.

"Let's go into forever 21!" Says Regan as we get to the mall.

"Sure." Says Kendra.

So we go into the store and there they all looking at all these mini skirts and backless dresses.

"Are you gonna try anything on?" Rose asks.

"Nothing in here really fits to be honest." I sigh.

"I understand what its like."

"What do you mean? Your stick thin"

"My sister's big. I find it really tough when we invite her out with us and she can't shop at all our shops. Shes a size 24. Sometimes she can get stuff from here when they have a plus size section. They have one here, I'll help you out." She smiles.

"Thanks rose." I say as we walk over to the plus size section.

"Size?"

"22, sometimes 20 or 24."

"Okay don't worry we'll find something cute."

I look through the racks and find a really cute black dress.

"Should I try this on?"

"Yes! That's cute." She says as I take a 22 and head to the dressing room.

I try it on and turn around. It looked nice.

It was short and came to my mid thigh.

"That looks good. Michael would love that on you."

"I'm so getting this one."

"Try this on, it would drive him crazy." Rose says handing me a pair of black ripped denim shorts, a blue plaid shirt and a black singlet.

I put them on and looked in the mirror.

Shes right.

Michael is not going to be able to keep his hands off me.

"Told you." She smiles when I walk out of the dressing room.

So I take them off and go pay for them before we look at a few more shops and meet back up with the boys.