48

We woke up early that morning, around 6:30 to get ready to leave at 7.

We pack up the hotel room before going downstairs and paying for room service and putting our stuff in the truck.

We go have breakfast at the breakfast bar and them head home back to Jakes house.

We arrive home at midday and aunt makes us lunch and the others go home.

After lunch Michael and I get back in the car to tho to the doctors.

We get there and wait in the waiting room, michael holding my hand tightly.

"Nirvanah Reeves." A tall skinny women says as Michael and I stand up and walk to the room.

"Hello Nirvanah, I'm doctor Georgia Jones. And I'm guessing your her boyfriend?"

"Yeah. We've been together for nearly two months now." He says.

"Right now what seems to be the problem?"

"Well when I was about 12 13 years old my mother passed away and I ended up with all sorts of problems, depression, um I was diagnosed with binge eating for about 3 years and I had a whole lot of other stuff as well."

"Right, now your from Wellington in new Zealand is that right, according from your records?"

"Yes."

"Okay. Its true you had been in hospital for a number of attempted suicides."

"I nod."

"And so you've had depression, binge eating disorder and your schizophrenic?"

I nod.

"Since about Thursday night they came back along with uncontrollable eating and I used to get a lot of dreams and stuff around my mother and stuff, which I also had."

"What do the voices tell you."

"To eat more. And then I ate till I threw up."

"Right. Now how much did you weigh and when was the last time you weighed yourself?"

"I weighed myself just before I came here and I was 290 Pounds. That was around early december."

"Right can I just get you to step on the scale for me please sweetie." She says as I take off my shoes and step on the scale closing my eyes. 306 pounds.

"You've put on 16 pounds in nearly 2 months."

I look at Michael. Oh god he probably thinks I'm a pig.

"Can you just tell me when you started dating him and stuff."

"Well I met him at my aunts, who I'm staying with and he's my cousins friend."

"Right and have you gotten a lot more comftable around him since you met?"

"Yeah I was really insecure about that kinda stuff when I met him but now I feel I can eat what I want around him and stuff."

"I see what's happened, you've gotten used to him being around and it's made you feel comftable and you can eat whatever. How often do the two of you eat out together, like take outs?"

"2,3 times a week."

What have I done to myself?

"Look in order to have a healthy life style you really need to start loosing weight. The size you are at your age isn't good at all."

I nod.

"Anyways I'll give you some pills, you would have taken these before, and hopefully it will control your depression and  eating." She says handing me the bottle.

"Thanks." I say

"So your good to go now."

"Okay thank you bye." I say as we leave the room.

We get back in the car and I burst into tears.

Michael hadn't said anything yet.

We get back and head up to the room.

I sit on the bed.

"I know you want to go michael. Just do it. Walk out. Go find a girl who doesn't have to worry about her weight and health."

"But I can't leave you."

"No ones stopping you. I told you before we went there. I didn't want you to know all that stuff."

"I'm your boyfriend."

"I know."

" I love you Nirvanah. I love every inch of your body. So you gained 16 pounds. That's just 16 more pounds for me to love."

"306 pounds. I'm discusting."

"Babe your not. You're beautiful. Just because you 306 pounds that doesn't make me love you any less. Every inch of you is perfect."

"I'm going to die Michael."

"No your not. You can still be healthy at 306 pounds. You just gotta eat the right stuff. Plus it could just be your depression."

"I guess." I sigh. "I guess gaining 16 pounds explains why some of my stuff is too small."

He puts his hand on my thigh.

"I bet they look cute on you." He whispers in my ear.

"I guess..."

"Go put something on, I'll make you feel pretty."

I nod and get up to put some stuff on.

I grab a now super tight shirt and head to the bathroom and put it over my head.

I take off my jeans and stay in my undies, just lowering them for that part of my underbelly.

The shirt was far too tight. I had no idea how he thought this was cute.

I walk out and he looks my way and my cheeks go bright red and a small smile appears on my face.

" You're so cute baby." He says as he stands up.

He walks up to me and puts his hands on my hips.

His hands travel down to my ass, he smirks as he grabs softly on my butt cheek.

Our eyes meet and he bites his lip.

"Girls can have bigger tummies and still be yummy." He whispers.

"So I'm guessing you want some?" I smirk.

"You could say that." He smirks again and pushes me up against the back of the door....