41

The two of us wake up two hours later and get dressed before getting up to have dinner.

"Where have you two been?" Luke asks as we sit down.

"Sleeping." I say.

"Before that?,I didn't know that Guns N Roses were a band people listened to when they were fucking someone." Ashton adds.

I look at Michael, the two of us blush.

"Sorry." He mumbles as we start eating our food.

"Haha its all good. Hey is it okay if we cut tomorrow night off and go stay Thursday and Friday night in the closest town?" Says luke

"Sure." I smile.. "We'd like that."

"Yeah then you two can disappear into your hotel room and have as much sex as your hearts content." Joked Ashton.

Michael and I look at each other.

After dinner, we spend ages talking and listening to music, getting up and dancing to David Bowie and KISS all through the night.

Michael and I went to be a while after, myself getting back into what I was wearing while I slept before, lowering my undies that bit, knowing it would drive Michael crazy.

I get under the covers and he pulls me close, his hands all over me.

"Babe? When we go to a hotel tomorrow, do you wanna go shopping?" He asks me. "I'd love to get you some cute outfits. Plus I heard that crops tops are right in for girls your size. I'd love to see you rock one of those and you wear those shorts and oh god, sexiness over load."

"Sure. I wouldn't mind getting some more clothes before next week."

He kisses my lips, warming my body and making me all tingly inside.

"I'm sleepy." He yawns.

"Alright tiger, let's go to sleep." I say as I snuggle close.

"Goodnight baby."

"Goodnight Mikey bear." I whisper as we fall asleep in our usual position.