15

I wake up the next morning with Michael beside me. He looked so peaceful when he was sleeping. I look around, the sunlight peeking through the window.

I stare at him. His messy brown hair, going in all directions and his chest rises and falls as he breathes.

Why would he wanna hang out with someone like me?

He woke up a little while later. Oh god he looked hot.

"Morning Nirvanah."

"morning Michael."

"I think we are going to see your grandad today, but we're staying at a hotel or something in town. Do you wanna go and get breakfast and see what's happening?"

"Sure"

We head down stairs and my aunt once again, had the food put out on the table.

"Alright after breakfast pack your bags kids we're going to town for a free days." My aunty says. "You three will be sharing a hotel room and me and Trent will be in one. We have some stuff to sort out for your grandad so you lot can look around town. Okay?"

"Yes aunty." I say, taking a sip of my cup of tea.

When Michael and I had finished my breakfast we went back upstairs and he helped me pack.

"What do I pack?" I ask him, pulling my suitcase from out under the bed.

"Let's see." He says, walking up to the wardrobe. "Wear this today, It makes you look hot." He says taking it out and passing it to me.

After he picked out my clothes, I help him before I go and get ready.

When everyone was ready, we hop in the car, me and Michael in the back.

I share my headphones wit him and lay my head on his shoulder, while he had his hand on my large thigh and his other one around me.

When we get to town, my aunt drops us at the mall and gives me some cash. I thank her before the three of us get out.

"So what are we gonna do?" Jake asks.

"We could go to the movies or something." Michael suggests.

"Movies it is then. Is that alright Nirvanah? We'll go get some food before hand." Jake says.

"Yeah sure."

We then head into the mall and go to this store that sells food such as chips, Lollies, drinks of coke, cake, cookies, Junk food.

After we paid for each of our food, we headed to the cinemas across the road.

"3 tickets to the new spiderman please." Michael says, putting the cash on the front desk."

We go I to the theater and Michael sits in the middle. We get comfy just before its starts. I put one of my hands down on the edge of the chair and Michael puts his hand on top.

When we got out of the movie after it finished, we decided to go and get some lunch from the pizza shop and eat it at the park. Which we did.

Afterwards, my aunty picked us up and dropped us off at the hotel, where we could do what we want. We decided to watch a movie since there was no way I was going to go swimming in front of the two of them.