Chapter 6: Taylor

A/N: White: Um, hey guys! This is sorta my first time doing the authors note part alone so this might be sorta messed up...

First off, thanks you SO much for all the votes! We love you too!

Second, I just wanted to let you know that chapter seven will need a lot of time to complete because we need to do the big explanations. It's going to be great!

Lastly, we hope you enjoy this chapter! Taylor's point of view is much more different from Deamon's.

FAN!

COMMENT!

And never EVER even THINK of forgetting to...

VOTE!!!

<3

The Black Roses

Chapter 6

            From the time my alarm clock buzzed this morning all the way until my school day finished at 3:45, I was super excited for the big party at the park. When I first felt happy about it, I was a bit confused, since the party was happening because my mom died. But then I realized it was because I was glad I could help others before they felt my pain. I kept repeating it to myself all day long to keep my spirits up.

            When the school bell finally rang, I grabbed my stuff, shoved it into my backpack, and took off like a rocket. I caught the first bus to my house and exchanged my backpack for party supplies when I got there. I had six and a half huge bags full of snacks, drinks, and decorations. (Three bags for snacks, three bags for drinks, and the half bag for decorations) I had already reserved some park tables and benches. The staff there let me use the space for free after they had heard what I needed it for. Thank heavens some people are nice here.

            Anyways, when I finally got to the park with my heavy bags, it was four o'clock. I spent the next fifty minutes setting up. By the time I was done and everything was perfectly set up, it was four fifty-seven. Talk about last-minute preparations. Zachary had appeared at some point and he announced that he was going to help out by selling the tickets which were for seventy-five cents each. When I had checked to see how he was doing, I found the stand empty. I guess he must have wandered off to find some food or something.

            Suddenly, these things happened all at once in this order: an adorable little puppy appeared at my feet panting and lolling it's tongue out, Deamon called out to me while apparently chasing the dog, Zachary reappeared at the stand with a whole bunch of party guests, and Keith strolled casually over to us from behind the exhausted looking Deamon.

            “Taylor! Am I late? Sorry!" Deamon huffed. I laughed and replied, "No, silly. It's only 4:59 and like, fifty-nine seconds!" She chuckled.

            "Aww, who's this little cutie?" I cooed as I reached down to pet the excited little puppy. "My best friend had a dog just like him! Blue, was it....?"