Chapter 7: Deamon

A/N: Black: Hi!! Long time no read! I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded in sooooo long! It's becuase I got pissed at my netbook and I kind of squeezed the screen to hard and... uh... cracked it... Yeah, I'm an idiot... my father using his computer 24/7 so I have only a few hours. And on top of that, White and I think we got hacked! I'm sorry! But here it is!

Did you know that we now have..... 55 normal sized pages?!?!?!?!? Isn't that awesome? Which means we have 110 book size pages! HURRAY!

COMMENT!

FAN!!

and don't you dare to forget to...

VOTE!!!

<3

The Black Roses

Chapter 6: Deamon

I took a seat on a flaming red chair that seemed like it was on fire. When I sat on it, warmth greeted my butt. I guess it was actually on fire, a low fire. My wings were neatly folded on my back like a bird's wings when the bird is resting on a branch. We sat in a circle, everyone's spirits beside them...well, except Taylor's and mine. Where are our spirits? I wondered. Millions of questions floated in my mind freely, eager to be answered.

"Before we start with the questions, I think I owe Taylor and Deamon an explanation," Keith said as everyone settled down on a chair. "Twenty-one very long years ago, Deamon and Taylor were born. Taylor was born sev-"

"Hold it! Twenty-one? I'm only seventeen you idiot," I interrupted him before he could go on. Keith sighed.

"Deamon, just let me finish ok?"

"Fine," I grunted.

"Where was I? Oh, yeah. So Taylor was born seventy-two minutes before Deamon," I raised my finger to stop him again. "SHH!" Keith blew me off before I could say anything. "I know, Taylor is the younger one on Earth. But I'm just explaining your real life. Your other life was a total lie. Now stop trying to interrupt me ok?" I nodded reluctantly.

"So, Taylor is the older one. Her father is still alive. He is an angel," I glanced at Taylor, her eyes wide as ever in fact I found everyone was looking at her.

"My father is an angel?" she choked out. Keith nodded with a smile.

"Your real mother is dead though. Your mother on Earth was your real mother, Taylor," Taylor looked down, as if something on her lap amazed her. "We loved her very much, and she was the only human who ever knew about Obcidiannus. Well, other than your brother, now." Keith glanced at Zach. Zach must have caught Keith's glance because he blushed a cherry red colour.

"Can I meet my father one day?" Taylor wondered out loud.

"If we can possibly pull him out of the filthy war..." Keith mumbled.

"Phoenix, tell them how they got to Earth. They need to know!" Sara urged. It took me a second to notice who Phoenix was again.

"Fine, fine. Deamon, when you were four years old, you were kidnapped by two wicked Ciacers, also known as people from Obcidiannus. They are now the current rulers of Kingdom of Hearts and Kingdom of Diamonds. They wanted to overpower Mom and Dad. They knew who you were. You were destined to rule Obcidiannus after Mom and Dad, and they also knew you were the most powerful creature. Alumin- Taylor too," I heard Taylor gasp. I stayed strangely quiet. "So they sent you to a place where everyone would lose track of you; they sent you to Earth. Blue said they stuck you in a cardboard box with a piece of paper that said "Deamon" when your name is actually "Demon". They had lack of education if I remember correctly... They had to get rid of you, knowing they would lose the war if you were still here after the age of six."