Chapter 4: Taylor

A/N: yes yes, White is still very sorry, but look at this looooong chapter she wrote for you! I love this chapter a lot =) hope you enjoy and VOTE! Tell you friends! Big twist isn't it? Comment if you think  it was a HUGE twist or you thought it would have happened! We have the story line all planned out and stuff, it's not even close to finishing don't worry! HOPE YOU LOVE IT! 

COMMENT!

FAN!!

and don't you dare to forget to...

VOTE!!!!!!! 

Much Love,

The Black Roses

Chapter 4: Taylor

I wept as I shuffled towards a table at lunch. Zac had told me yesterday that Mom had gotten hit by a stupid truck. Apparently, the driver had been drunk and was sent to prison for at least five months. Oh great. Some dude kills my mom and all he has to do is live in a jail cell for five months and get charged a lot of money. Well guess what? That won't save my mom!!! I had wished I could just make him somehow bring Mom back to life, but I knew it was impossible.  

I didn't want to go to school, but I knew that one of the main things Mom couldn't stress enough was that I absolutely had to have a perfect attendance record. So I decided to pull myself together and go to school anyways. I made it through the bus ride, since I didn't want people to think I was a lunatic, but the second I stepped into the school and saw everyone staring at me, I burst into messy, loud, and snotty tears. I guessed that the incident was already in the newspaper since even people who were mean to me before now looked at me with pity and sadness in their eyes. 

My morning went pretty bad since all I did was bawl my eyes out. The teachers understood, but they still gave me homework. Yeah, that's the adult world for you. Honestly, I don't think any of them cared at all! Sure, they let me wail during class and mourn while they talked and talked, but they still expected me to have understood everything they blabbed on about while I was crying. For example, my English teacher wanted me to be ready for an upcoming test and I hadn't listened at all while she was preparing everyone else for the test. She knew that, of course, since I had moaned all throughout the class and kept my head on my desk the entire time, but she probably didn't care about my life. She just cared about her job and that was to make sure I had learned enough. 

It was lunch when I saw Deamon again. It was "Chicken Wing Wednesday" and I was paying for my spicy wings when I glanced to my right and saw her staring at me. At first, I wasn't sure if it was her, since my tear-glazed eyes could barely see a thing, but when she drifted towards me as if she were in a trance, I knew it was her. I quickly took the wings and shuffled towards an unoccupied table, wiping my eyes and hiccuping all the way. 

"Hey," she whispered softly. "You okay?" Her words surprised me since she didn't seem to be the compassionate type. I wanted to say yes, but then the waterworks started again. I shook my head and wept. Deamon patted my back and seemed to be trying to comfort me, but I was confused. I thought maybe she had also lost someone and she knew the pain I was feeling. She sat with me at lunch, even though neither of us ate anything. I was grateful for her support, and she seemed nice for that one day, just like everyone else. 

When I had calmed down a tiny bit, she started asking me questions. I guess I sorta knew someone was bound to ask eventually, but I still felt a bit weird answering them. When she asked when my mom's funeral was going to be, I felt I was revealing too much to her. Then again, I told myself, she has tried to help and she can't possibly do anymore harm, right? So I told her it was supposed to be the Friday coming up. She nodded and looked as if she was trying to remember something. It sorta freaked me out a bit, but I ignored it and kept on sniffling and blowing my nose.