Chapter 5: Deamon

a/n: Black = White: YESH! Thank you for all the votes!!!!!!!! #699. Not that bad =3 by the time we finish, we want to be at least in the two hundreds =) YAYZ!

White: by the way, could we pretty please have 45 votes? we want to know that you really love it. I'll try to post my chapter (6) as soon as possible!

Black: ok....

COMMENT!

FAN!!

and don't you dare to forget to...

VOTE!!!

<3

The Black Roses

Chapter 5: Deamon

Found her. Saddest thing was, I had to act nice around her. I got used to it, after baking two big batches of colourful cupcakes. I taste tested one, they were delicious! I never thought baking was in my genes...

The pain stopped the next day, when Taylor stopped wailing over her dead mother. Whenever she started sobbing, I felt it, and it was horrible, especially in class. I wanted to cry with her so badly. Since I sit in the back of the class where no one could hear me, I used my nails and scratched the desk bottom. It was scary how my nails didn't fall off, let alone hurt.

Taylor mentioned that she planned a party. You probably had to pay to get in. But it was all for a good cause; it was definitely worth it. I looked at the clock. It was 4:30 p.m. I didn't know what to do. I was on my bed listening to music when I started to drift into sleep.

"The war has begun my love," an elderly man whispered to a women.

"Yes, I understand, sweet. But, I can't believe they took my own daughter away from me. We could have used her and trained her for this. The Fwee does know I gave birth to the most powerful creature. Where is she?" the woman stated, as tears filled her eyes.