Chapter 1: Deamon

A/N: First of all, we hope you readers out there enjoy this chapter. We are going crazy because we just spent a lot of time editing this and Taylor (author) might get in trouble for staying this late. PRESSURE FROM YOU GUYS! (we don't mind cause it helps us continue ((also my (Deamon's) english is getting loads better! YAY!)) so thanks, A LOT! )

Still freaking out,

The Black Roses

COMMENT!

FAN!!!

and don't dare to forget to 

VOTE!!!!

Chapter 1: Deamon

I rested on the edge of the cliff while I looked out at the beautiful forest which lay below me. It was Monday morning around ten a.m. and I decided not to go to school, again. Mom couldn't get that mad at me. Not like last time, when I dyed my hair white and got two dragon tattoos, one on my back and one on my waist. That crazy woman tried to drive me out of our house! I was upset, since my best friend (and only one) moved away and I hadn't seen her in seven years. (You know, my hair is still white and I have no intentions on dying it back to that flaming red colour, because personally, I think white looks so natural that it stands out more than any other colour.) 

"Deamon Phlecher! Come in here right now!" an insanely tired voice called from the mansion-like house behind me. The house was huge, with faded creamy coloured walls, at least seven bed rooms, three balconies and more then twenty bathrooms equipped with showers and tubs in every one of them. I didn't feel at home though. Sure, it was an intensely exquisite house and stuff, but there was an empty feeling in my chest, as if I didn't belong in this world. 

I groaned and slowly got up from where I was sitting. My black jeans were now  covered in brown spots. I tried to sweep it off and started walking reluctantly back to the house.

My dog, Blue, greeted me at the door by jumping up and down and barking. I bent down to pet him. Blue was, and still is, adorable! He was some sort of mutt... Mom said that when I was born, she bought the dog. Funny how Blue was still alive after seventeen years and was still as energetic as he was ten years ago. Blue was so itty-bitty that he could fit inside my hood and was as light as a feather. He was the cutest dog on earth, I swear! 

"In the kitchen, now!" Mom demanded outraged. Why? I didn't quite know, yet. I found my way to the kitchen looking around for my mom. Surprisingly, I found her sitting down at the large dining table with her hands on her head, as if she had been up all night. I bet she had been. I pulled out the chair across from her. She had a stack of paper in front of her. My passport, air plane tickets, information on houses that were for sale, and more.

"Hey Mom. What did you need?" I asked politely. 

"Deamon, why aren't you at school?" I knew that wasn't why she looked upset. She didn't really care that I missed school, God, she wouldn't even care if I took drugs, as long as I kept my grades up, she was fine with anything. 

"Mom, I know that isn't why you are upset. What's wrong?" 

"Deamon, I think you and I should take a break from each other. I'm sending you to L.A.," What?! She can't do that! Can she? I thought frantically.

"What?! Why? You can't just make me go to L.A. and expect me to start a new life there!" 

"I never said that. We just need a break, ok? You can come back in five years. Now you'd better pack your stuff. The plane is leaving in two hours."