Chapter 2: Taylor

A/N: Hey you guys! Again! (^_^) So here is Chapter two! We worked a lot faster today... Ya.. We are thinking of posting a chapter a day. Hopefully. I hope we can. COME ON YOU GUYS, LET'S MAKE THIS STORY AWESOME/POPULAR!!!!!!

So:

COMMENT!

FAN!!

and don't you dare to forget to

VOTE!!!!!

Feeling happy,

The Black Roses

Chapter 2: Taylor

I sighed as I dragged my tired feet towards the public bus. I was unbelievably exhausted because I had stayed up until two a.m. trying to finish my one thousand word essay due today for science class. I was almost a straight-A student, but half the time, I did my work at the last second. This essay had been complicated to write and I didn't do it all at the last minute, but I had been so caught up lately helping out my mom, my step-dad, and not to mention my annoying twenty-one-year-old brother Zac, that I just didn't have any time.

As I drowsily climbed the steps of the huge public bus, I heard people talking to their friends. My heavy backpack got caught on the railing and I could have sworn I spent an entire five minutes (which is a pretty long time if you're embarrassing yourself((why would you being that?)) ) trying to get it loose. Snickers and giggles arose from the bus. When I accidentally yanked too hard, the fabric ripped and the quiet giggles erupted into rude laughter. I quickly pulled my bag together and squirmed through the aisle into the far back seat trying to ignore the chortles and the glances that said, "She might be rich, but she is such a loser!"

I settled into the worn-out seat and stared out the window. After the laughter finally died down, people started chit-chatting again. With no one to talk to, I began eavesdropping on other people's conversations, like always.

"Oh my god. Where did you get that top? It is SO cute!"

"Hey, dude! Did you see the game last night? Yeah I totally couldn't believe they lost!"

"Ugh. I forgot to bring my paintbrush and I need it for art today! Why doesn't the art teacher have spare paintbrushes?!"

Suddenly, most of the people stopped talking, well the girls anyway. I looked to the front of the bus where a tall sandy-haired guy with sharp blue eyes was making his way towards the back where I was. I realized he was headed towards me because all the other seats were taken. When he spoke, his voice was quiet but he seemed to have an air of command and confidence.

"Hey. Can I sit here?" he asked.

I heard myself mumble a "Sure, I guess." He examined me for a bit, then plopped down in the seat. He had pale skin, broad shoulders, and seemed pretty strong. I could see his muscles through his tight green t-shirt.  

"Um... Hi. Are you new here?" I questioned even though I knew he was new. When he nodded, I asked for his name.

"I'm Keith. Keith Lorel," he replied.

I guess the girl in front of us heard, because she turned around and said, "Oh hey! You must be one of the new kids Mr. Settop was talking about yesterday!"

"Yeah," was the last thing he said for pretty much the rest of the thirty minute bus ride. I asked the girl if she knew who the other person was, but all she said was that her name was Deamon Phlecher.