"Just say it already." I was running out of patience with the way he was stalling the news from me.

"You have been retired from The Agency. I'm sorry." He said. I laughed at what he said.

"Wow Bruce. That was a really funny joke." I chuckled and I saw Bruce's face still hard with no emotion.

"Oh my god. It's true?" I said as I almost fell out from my chair.

"I'm sorry but you have to pack your things and leave this place. I give you thirty minutes." He said and I glared at him.

"But I have a mission tomorrow! This is my life Bruce. You can't make me stop! You can't retire me!" I screamed at him. This is the only way I could feel happy with myself but Raiden came and I almost felt happy with him but that's not the point. I love being an assassin. I love killing those bad guys. I can't stop.

"If you give out information on this Agency, we will find you and end you. Please leave." I stood up and packed my things and headed for my car. I opened my car door and sat inside and closed the door. I hit the steering wheel with so much force. I was so angry at everything in my life. I decided to call the only person who understands me in this world.

"Hey Derek." My voice sounded sad.

"Darsh? Are you okay?" He asked with worry laced in his voice.

"I'm not okay. I've been retired from The Agency and you know how much it means to me." I sighed on the phone.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"Don't worry. It's not your fault." I smiled even though I know he couldn't see me.

"Actually....it is my fault." He said in a remorseful tone.

"Your fault? How is it your fault?" I asked him suspiciously.

"I told Bruce to retire you." He said quietly.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" I screamed into my phone very loudly.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." His voice sounded sad but I didn't care. I felt betrayed.

"I can't believe I ever took you as my family! Goodbye!"

"Darsh please w-" I hung up the call before he got to finish what he was saying. How could he do that to me. I felt so betrayed. I trusted him and he did that to me. I can never forgive him for what he just did.

I needed to forget everything. I drove back home and went to my wine cellar and brought out a bottle of vodka, jack Daniels and whiskey. I turned up my stereo to the loudest and went to the living room with the three bottles of alcohol in my hands. I sat down and finished the first bottle of alcohol which was the Jack Daniels. I wasn't drunk yet. Just a little bit tipsy because I don't get drunk with just one bottle of alcohol. I was done with the bottle of whiskey and I looked outside the window and it was dark like really dark.

I was totally drunk now and was on my third bottle which was vodka. I heard footsteps coming my way and I turned to see Jacob.

"Jaacccoooobbbbb!" I giggled. Jacob walked towards me and sat on the same couch with me.

"How did you get in hereeee?" I slurred then giggled.

"You left your window open silly." He chuckled. I giggled harder then threw my head back.

"Are you drunk?" He asked in amusement.

"Druuunkkkk? Nooooo I'm nottt drunk." I giggled and poked his cheek. "You have pretty eyes." I said as I poked his eyes.

"Wow. You are totally drunk. I like this side of you." He chuckled and lifted me up.

"Where are you taking me to? Ohhhh are you a kidnapper?" I gasped "Raiden will save me. He is my superman!" I giggled then hiccuped.

"Wait till I tell Raiden about this." He laughed and my eyes widened.

"Is Raiden here?" I looked around searching for him.

"No Darsh. Raiden is busy right now." He said as he pushed my room door open and placed me on my bed.

"Goodnight kitten." I giggled.

"What? Kit-" I didn't let him finish his sentence because sleep consumed me.

-

I woke up with a pounding head and couldn't remember a thing that happened from yesterday except the retirement which was a faint memory now and the betrayal from Derek. I went to my bathroom and took some Advil from the medicine cabinet. My stomach grumbled and I went downstairs to make breakfast but when I got there, I saw a figure of a man already making breakfast. I panicked and picked up a bat that was nearby, ready to attack. I walked closer to the man and realized it was Jacob. I sighed in relief and he turned around.

"How did you get in here?" I asked him suspiciously.

"You don't remember anything that happened last night do you?" He quirked his brows up in amusement.

"Honestly, I don't. Please tell me." I sighed and rubbed my temples. Then he told me everything I did and my eyes widened. I couldn't believe I said all that.

"Please don't tell Raiden. I didn't mean any of that." I begged.

"Sure you didn't." Sarcasm was laced in his voice. I just rolled my eyes and kept thinking of the retirement. At least that was the only thing I could remember and Derek's betrayal. That was stuck in my heart.

"You look sad." Jacob said as he kept looking at my face like he was studying it.

"Nope. It's nothing." I sighed.

"You can tell me what's wrong. I promise not to say a thing." He said assuringly. I decided to let my guard down and tell him about the retirement and Derek's betrayal.

"Wow" he breathed out.

"I know." I sighed.

"How did you know Derek though? His pack is the largest and the strongest in U.S." He asked suspiciously.

"None of your business." I eyed him.

"Sorry for asking but now that you are retired, please consider coming back to live with Raiden. It will mean a lot to us. To him." He begged.

"You can't make me live with Raiden." I said.

"I'll tell Raiden what you said." He teased.

"Get out." I told him as I glared at him. He chuckled then left.

The next chapter might have Raiden's POV. Please don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you!⭐️