More Like You

"The kids being possessed?" Malia asked expecting Kira to reply but instead Stiles did.

"No. He is the Nogitsune. They are just another type of kitsune. They are born the normal way a kitsune would be born. And can live a very long time but once they die and live a certain amount of time in the spirit world, they can be called down to earth and have the ability to posses other people to survive. His quite young, our age. Very young for a kitsune and can't posses anyone"

Kira and Malia stared at him.

Stiles flushed "I uh read up about them a while back"

The girls both cringed a little at that, both knowing why Nogitsune's would have been a interesting subject for Stiles to research.

"What are you doing here?" Kira demanded.

The Nogitsune blinked, pretending to look surprised "I'm going to school. Just like you"

Malia growled, narrowing his eyes as him.

He said holding his hands up in mock surrender "I'm the same age as you all, though you seem younger than me in ability" He glanced at Stiles, especially you who knows nothing of their abilities"

"Why are you so interested in me and how do you know that?!" He snapped.

"Why" The boy chuckled his eyes sparking with danger "Because you remind me of myself of course"

They all tensed up.

"I can sense so much chaos inside you" He said, stepping towards Stiles.

Who was as stiff as a board, eyes narrowed. On the outside he looked okay but Malia could hear  his heart, it was going fast and hard. His muscles tightly coiled inwards.

"Maybe" The Nogitsune murmured, eyes only completely focused on Stiles "We are more alike than you think"

Stiles felt something inside him snap. He lunged forward, snarling.

He didn't care what happened after, he was going to rip this, this monster limp from limp. Then maybe those memories would stop haunting him and his dreams.

He thought he had been slowly getting better but then he'd been bitten.

Darkness and Nogitsune's had started to terrorise his sleep ever since.

Malia grabbed him, holding him back.

The boy only laughed, stepping backwards, eyebrows raised "Ooh have I touched a nerve?"

It sounded so much like what he'd said to Scott when the full moon had been controlling him, Stiles nearly leapt for him again.

Stiles growled, his eyes flashing a angry dark silver.

The Nogitsune grinned in response, his own eyes flashing silver, apart from the blue tint to Stiles eyes....the silver was exactly the same.

Apart from the Nogitsune, all their eyes widened in shock and surprise.

He just chuckled and smiles broadly, not at all surprised at his and Stiles similar eye colour and then grabbed his bag and started to walk towards the exit but before he got there, he turned around.

"Oh I didn't mean to be rude! My names Kyle. I'll be seeing you all soon"

He looked at Stiles and added, smirking "Very soon"

Then he walked out, cockily swinging the door behind him.

"What was that?!" Malia cried.

"I don't know but something tells me his going to course trouble for us" Kira sighed.

When could they get a break?

"You think?" Stiles said sarcastically.