The Dark Moon: Part Four/Fear and New Companion

Stiles next shout was not human at all

Stiles next shout was not human at all. A roar, an animal roar that echoed through the basement, pebbles on the the floor vibrating. His silver eyes started to almost glow in the dark. His teeth sharpened and nails were longer and sharper.

Growling noises, that no human should be able to make, came from his throat.

Liam stepped back, looking at Stiles, he could see he was not looking at Stiles any longer. Stiles werewolf side had overwhelmed him. His fox side prefered to lash out with his tong, not this. His wolf side however...

"What's going on! St-Liam!" Scott shouted, suddenly running in, eyes wide. Lydia wasn't far behind.

"What happened? What did you do!" Scott caught one glimpse of the snarling, animal like Stiles, then turned on Liam.  

Liam shook his head, stepping backwards "I didn't mean to- I didn't think-"

"You never think!" Scott retorted.

"Stop it!" Lydia growled at both of them. She warily approached Stiles.

"Stiles, its me. Lydia, can you-" She started but he lunged at her, this time it wasn't a cruel joke! His hands, looked more like claws almost digging into her skin, if she hadn't jumped back in time.

She turned to Liam "What happened!"

"He was saying these things and I-I mentioned the- I mean I didn't think he'd have such a reaction to...I didn't mean it!" Liam said, hurriedly, panicking.

"Deaton said not to come in here alone!" Scott said frustrated with him.

Realisation dawned on Liam, he knew, he thought. Deaton knew Stiles would try and get inside my head if I was alone with him.

Liam then hung his head, looking down at his shoes. Looking very much like puppy being scolded.

They all startled as they all heard a loud creaking noise. Stiles chains were straining to hold him, who was pulling on them to much. Low growls and snarls shuddering from deep in his chest.  Just as out of control as Scott had been on his first full moon, maybe even more.

"Those chains won't last" Lydia said softly.

"No" Scott agreed.

"What did you say to him?!" Scott asked his beta, coldly.

"I just...I didn't mean-" Liam pleaded.

Scott's face softened, bending down to Liam's stature.

"Look, I didn't mean to sound so harsh, but we need to know what you said, so we know how we can help" Scott said.

"I-I told him he was like the-the nogitsune and he just freaked out" Liam said, wincing.