The Dark Full Moon: Part Two/Rage

Deaton walked up to Stiles

Deaton walked up to Stiles. He kneeled down, taking in Stiles bright silver eyes and his sharpened teeth. He could almost feel the hostility and animal like rage radiating from Stiles. 

"You're transforming into a proper Werefox. You're growing stronger as well. It'll stay with you, unlike werewolves" He told him calmly.

Stiles sensed no fear from him, unlike the pack in the room, he wasn't scared and the calmness of his voice, angered him to no end.

Deaton bent down more and moved closer to check his chains were holding, which had been straining more than they should be.

Stiles took the opening, lunging, baring his teeth. Just like Scott, Deaton backed away, like he'd been electrocuted, human survival instincts kicking in. Stiles crashed his teeth together, exaggerating a bite. 

He heard Deaton's heart beat spike. Ah, there it was. His nostrils flared as he smelt Deaton's fear, it was gone very quickly and on the outside he looked the picture of calm but it had been there. That alone made Stiles smirk and his mouth water at the delicious scent. 

Stiles own heart beat increased rapidly with his own predatory instincts firing him up. He didn't see Deaton any more, the vet, the druid who had been a mystery but always tried to help, no, what he was seeing was prey. The side that was closest to the werewolves whispering dark thoughts of predatory intent, hunger and the urge to destroy. A low hungry growl, ripped from his throat. 

"Don't leave him alone" Deaton told Scott, eyeing Stiles but as he started to leave he looked at all of the pack. Then he looked at Stiles, before glancing at Liam and then focusing on Scott "And Scott, don't leave Liam on his own with him" 

Liam frowned, feeling insulted, what was that supposed to mean?

Stiles watched Liam's reaction to those words intently as Scott nodded. He witheld a smirk.

"Mmm, doesn't seem like they trust you to be around me. Maybe they don't think you've turned a new leaf after all" Stiles taunted.

Liam growled lowly, glaring at him.

"Its not that. I'm sure Deaton was just concerned" 

Scott stepped in, though sending Stiles a look that could kill.

"Concerned about what?" Liam muttered, crossing his arms to look up at his Alpha. Staring Scott down. 

"Liam, maybe you should go with me" Kira said, stepping up front, sensing confrontation but not wanting them to argue at the time like this.

Liam gave Scott a sour look but still complied, walking with Kira out of Lydia's basement.

Scott turned to look at Stiles who just smiled lazily up at him. He was now in a more relaxed position, propped up against the wall, not pulling on the chains any more.