Braelynn: so, how come you're here alone?

Chyna: Bre! You can't say something like that.

Me: no, she's fine. um, I don't really have friends like that.

Chyna: we can be your friends!

Me: mhm.

I said, who the hell makes friends like that?

Tatiyana: so, you ain't got no one special? C'mon there has to be someone special in ya life.

Me: lol.

Right when I say that chres texts me. My phone was on the table so all the girls saw it.

Chres 💖:
Aww. Pls babe? 😩
2:11PM

They all give me the "girlllll" look. I laugh.

Bre: why you lying to us?

Tati: You and Chresanto an item?! Oh girl!

Me: naw it's nothing serious.

I said blushing.

Chyna: well he likes you! It makes sense now. Y'all extra cute.

She said.

Tatiyana: well, I got my baby boo Craig.

She says, smiling like a fool.

Bre: My baby Rayan, oh he so fine.

She said, cheesing like a mf. They really whipped.

Me: wait, y'all dating Jacob's friends?

Bre&Tati: yeah.

Me: oh.

I said, what a coincidence. Or maybe it's not... I look at Chyna.

Me: I'm guessing you're single and ready to mingle?

Chyna: yeah I ain't got nobody. But I do have my eyes on one guy tho.

Me: and who is that?

Bre & Tati: Jaaaaacob!

They all said, mocking her. She started blushing.

Me: Jacob? Why?

Chyna: he's sooo fine, and actually sweet, believe it or not.

She said, referring to everything he has done to me.

Chyna: I know he likes me, but he won't ask me out. I don't know, everytime we have a moment, he thinks and distants himself. Something is preventing him from being with me, or someone, I know it.

Me: why don't you talk to him about it?

Chyna: no, I don't want to make him mad, he get angry very easily.

Dang. This girl really likes him. Well, I don't. And that's that. But overall, these girls are nice. I just don't like that their all afflicted with the people I dislike.

Me: alright girls. I gotta go.

Tati: to go see Chresanto?

They all laughed. I blushed.

Me: nooo. I gotta go workout. Then I'll go see him.

They laughed again.

Bre: how bout we exchange numbers?

Me: yeah sure.

They all put their numbers in my phone, and I put my number in theirs.

Me: bye girls.

I said waving. I walked to my car and drove off.

I finally got home and changed. I went jogging to get fit for dance camp in the summer.

 I went jogging to get fit for dance camp in the summer

I got outside and locked the door. I continued my walk. I ran around my neighborhood a few times. Then I decided to leave my neighborhood and go the one across. The side walk to there was behind a CVS near an alley. As I was running in front of the alley, I was pulled into it. I screamed. I fought with the strong, slim figure until I was pinned against the brick wall of the dark alley.

Jacob POV

I pushed her against the wall.

Lea: jacob, please! leave me alone!

I got closer to her, breathing on her neck. She tried to fight me.

Me: it's best if you don't try anything. We're alone, it's dark, and I can do anything to you if I wanted.

I smirked. I looked at her, and bit my lip. She was sweaty from fighting me.

Lea: Jacob, what ever i did to you, i'm sorry. Please.. Just leave me alone.

She started to tear up.

me: you broke my heart..

She started crying, and I kissed her. mostly, because i love her... Surprisingly, she kissed back. I wrapped my hands around her and pulled her closer to me.

Mahalia POV

He kissed me. I was shocked. What the hell would he kiss me? I was always attracted to him, so I involuntary kissed him back. He pulled away.

me: why-

jacob: Shut up. This never happened.

i nodded.

me: can- can I go?

he stepped away from me. I ran out there as soon as he moved. I turned the corner, still running, and spotted my house. Chres was standing in front of my door. I walked up to him.

me: um, hi?

I said, out of breath.

chres: well, it's been more than an hour!

me: oh, sorry. Why don't you come in? I gotta shower and all that.

chres: cool.

He followed me in and sat on the couch in the living room. I went upstairs and plopped on my bed and thought about what went on earlier today. What did he mean by breaking his heart?

"You broke my heart.."

That's it. Sixth grade.