The Aftermath

Starla's POV:
I wanted to die. I didn't want to be alive much longer. I fixed the bath and watched it fill up with water. I didn't even bother to get undressed. I sat in the tub and thought about if I should still live or not. I left my door unlocked and I went underwater. I stared back up at the ceiling and wished I had Jerome. I stayed under for as along as I could and then everything blacked out.

-

I woke up and coughed water everywhere. I heard Barbara's voice "thank god!" She said. She hugged me as I coughed. "What the hell?" Tabitha said. I opened my eyes and the entire bathroom was flooded and I was alive. "Why'd you do that?" I asked. Barbara said "you were trying to kill yourself?" I nodded and Tabitha said "we need you. You can't kill yourself and that's you're sister. How do you think she would've felt if you would've died." "Nobody cared about Jerome when he died." I replied. Tabitha looked down and Barbara said "I'm sorry." I shook my head and said "you should've let me die. I wanted to be with Jerome." I said, sobbing. Tabitha sighed in annoyance and Theo walked in. "Whoa what's going on here?" He asked. I looked up at him and said "leave me the hell alone." "She's just crying cause of Jerome." Tabitha said. Theo frowned and said "awwww. You're crying over him?" I eyed Theo and he said "don't cry over Jerome. He didn't mean that much to you did he?" I nodded and he bent down to my level. He said "he didn't follow the rules. So he had to go. But you shouldn't go with him. You're too pretty for that." I cried and said "why didn't you just kill me? Or put Jerome on probation or something? Why did you kill him?" "Because I'm going to be mayor and I have to be a hero." Theo replied. I cried and he said "clean this mess up." Him and Tabitha walked out. I stood up and walked to the bedroom door. "Where are you going?" Barbara asked. "For a walk." I replied. I walked out of Theo Galavan's building and walked the streets. I headed to GCPD. I snuck in through the back door and went to find the morgue. I walked in and there laid Jerome's body on the table. I bit my lip and walked over slowly. He had a smile on his face and the tears streamed down my face. I didn't want to believe that he was dead. I ran my fingers through his red hair and I sighed. "Jerome I miss you. It's only been a day but I don't know how I'm gonna live. I need you're love. And I need you're kisses. And you're hugs."

I was born to love you
And nobody else would do
I would rather die than live without you
And everybody know it too
Don't know why we go to war
But the one thing that's for sure
I was born to love you

Jerome laid dead in front of me and I just wanted to hold him. I kissed his head and I heard the door open behind me. I stood up and froze. "It's me Jim." He said. I turned around and said "how'd you know it was me?" "Come on Starla. You and Barbara practically have the same hair except yours is brown." Jim replied. I sighed and said "I just came to say goodbye. Goodbye Jerome." I kissed his head and cried softly. I went to walk out and Jim hugged me. I cried into his chest and he said "you better get out of here before I have to arrest you." I nodded and pulled away. I walked outside and walked the streets. I didn't want to go back to Theo's yet. I walked around and found a quiet place to unravel myself. I had some cash and bought some cigarettes. It began to rain and I groaned in annoyance. I walked to the other side of town until I saw a house with a big gate. A W at the top. I then climbed over the gate.

Hey guys! This chapter is kinda depressing but there should be like two more chapters of this book. I love you all and I honestly didn't think that this book would get this many reads. I'll start the other books soon if that's what you guys want. Comment which one I should start first and the one that most people request is the one I'll start first. I love you guys!
~skylar🎶🎪☄💯