Escaping

Starla's POV:
Jerome pulled me close to him and he kept Paul quiet. All of a sudden he stabbed Paul in the head and I yelped. I didn't expect it and Jim definitely heard Paul scream and my yelp. Tabitha said "shut the hell up." I looked down and Jerome said "shhh." I nodded and we got out of the room. Jim busted in and Jerome threw the gas to put you asleep. Jim began to get dizzy as did Harvey. Harvey was down and Jim struggled to get up. Jerome cackled at the end of the hallway and we began to walk past them quickly. Jim grabbed my leg, making me fall. I screamed and Tabitha said "shit." Jerome turned around and the gas covered the hallway. "I can't find her!" Jerome screamed. Jim shoved me against the wall and I was getting dizzy. "Starla?" He asked. I looked at him and said "let me go." Jim said "you're a criminal. I have to take you in." I shook my head and I began to black out. "Star!" Jerome screamed. Jim said "I'm.......taking...you to jail." "Jerome?" I called out weakly. Jerome found me and grabbed Jim and threw him off me. Jerome grabbed me and threw me away from the gas and Tabitha checked me. "I'll get you Valeska." Jim said. Jerome cackled and said "no. You won't." Jerome had a gas mask on as did Tabitha. Jerome picked me up and I began to fall asleep. "Starla wake up." Jerome said. Tabitha said "she'll be fine. Just come on." The last thing I saw was Jerome's face and I blacked out.

-

I woke up in Jerome's bedroom. I looked around and Jerome laid next to me asleep. I scooted closer to him. He was under the blanket and I got under with him. I entangled our bodies and Jerome moaned softly. I kissed his cheek and closed my eyes. "Star?" Jerome asked. I nodded and said "I'm here." Jerome pulled me even closer to him and our bodies were touching and his arms were wrapped around me. "Has Theo told you our mission for tomorrow?" I asked. Jerome nodded and said "I'll tell you later." "As much as I wanna stay I gotta take a bath." I said. Jerome groaned and said "let's go." I made the water warm and we got undressed and got in. Bubbles covered the surface of the bathtub and I played with them. Jerome said "do you know how beautiful you are?" I said "how beautiful?" "The most beautiful thing in the world." Jerome replied. I turned around and faced him and he leaned in and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he pulled me on top of him. I was straddling him now and Jerome said "I must be the luckiest guy in the world." I smiled and Jerome's hands roamed my body. I bit my lip and said "Jerome?" He looked up at me and said "yeah?" "You changed my life. I wanted to die for a long time and you changed that." I said. Jerome kissed my chest and said "you changed my life too doll." I smiled and interlocked my hand with his. I began to wash Jerome's hair. His red hair became white with suds. I giggled and put some on his nose. Jerome rolled his eyes and said "wow." I rinsed his hair and played with it. Jerome smiled and I kissed his neck. I began to make a hickey on his neck and he moaned softly. He brushed his hips against mine and I let out a moan. He did it again and I said "Jerome....." He smirked and said "we're gonna put a mad show on tomorrow." "We're doing that magic show thing right?" I asked. Jerome nodded and said "you and Barbara are gonna be my beautiful assistants." I blushed and said "awe." Jerome kissed me and I smiled into the kiss. I grinded my hips onto his and he groaned in response. I continued and Jerome was a moaning mess. I said "come for me." Jerome came under me and I smirked. Jerome breathed heavily and gripped my hips. Jerome came off his high and said "Theo doesn't want anyone to recognize us so you have to do something different." "I'll straighten my hair." I replied. Jerome nodded and said "I can't wait to see." Jerome was out of breath and I kissed his neck and said "let's get out babe." He nodded and I climbed off of him and he sighed. I grabbed my towel and began to dry off. I looked at Jerome through the mirror and he was drying off and I said "booty." He rolled his eyes and said "really?" "You have a nice bum." I replied. He ran his fingers through his wet hair and said "so you do doll." I smirked and got dressed. I laid down on the bed and checked my phone. I scrolled through pictures of my sister and I. I found one of Jerome and I and he plopped down next to me. He sighed and said "you look beautiful in that picture." It was a picture of us when we were gonna torch the cheerleaders. Arnold had taken it and Jerome said "I like that picture." I scrolled to another one of us kissing that I had taken. I made it my homescreen and said "I love you." "I love you too." Jerome replied.

Hey guys! So I have some new book ideas since this one will be ending soon. I wanna do two different AHS ones. One about Tate and one about Hotel. Would you guys read them? Comment below and I'll have the plots up soon. Also if you'd like to be in the book let me know and I'll add you in. Love you guys so much!
~Skylar🎲🃏💙❤️