The Cheerleaders

Sorry I haven't updated. I had homecoming last night and I haven't had time to update. Homecoming was so much fun. Love you guys!

Starla's POV:
The sun shined into our room. I opened my eyes to be met with Jerome's sleeping form. His body was curled into a ball and he clutched the blanket to his chest. I kissed his head and went to the bathroom. Jerome began to roll around and I walked over to his side of the bed and said "shh. She's gone baby." Jerome's hand searched the bed for me and I got into the bed on my side. I laid down and felt Jerome inch closer to me. His head laid on my stomach and I played with his hair. "We gotta get up soon crazy boy." I said. Jerome groaned and said "I don't wanna." "You have to. You have to be my crazy boy today." I said. Jerome sat up and yawned. He stretched and I stared at his body. He stood up and walked in the bathroom. "Does Theo have stuff for us to wear?" I asked. Jerome shrugged and began fixing his hair. I stood up and walked into the bathroom. Jerome kissed my cheek and I giggled. "Those cheerleaders are gonna fry." Jerome said. I looked in the mirror and said "that's good. I always hated them anyway." Jerome laughed and snaked his arms around my waist. I leaned my head back and kissed his lips. Theo walked in and said "here are you're outfits. Please get ready." He walked out and Jerome walked over and looked at his outfit. He furrowed his eyebrows and shrugged. "Is mine cute?" I asked, fixing my hair. "Yeah it's cute alright." Jerome replied. I walked over and looked at mine. Mine was skin tight and I said "um I'll go change." I walked in the bathroom and slipped it on. Jerome slicked his hair back as I walked out of the bathroom. I said "how do I look?" Jerome turned around and eyed me up and down. "Stunning." He said. I walked over to him and said "Jerome.........promise me you won't let him shoot you." "Who?" He asked. "Jim Gordon. I'll die if you die. Please Jerome." I replied. Jerome opened his mouth to speak but didn't say anything. He looked down and said "what if I kill him first?" He looked up and smirked. I laughed and said "do it." Jerome smirked and put his arm around me. "Let's go." Jerome said. We walked outside and got into the truck.

-

We waited for the cheerleaders to arrive and we pulled in front of them. Blocking their path. Jerome got out of the truck and skipped over to the bus. Jerome killed the driver  and began tying up the cheerleaders. They screamed and cried. Jerome said "there were two choices. You and a bunch of old people. Youth won the day." I smirked and said "poor little girls. You're all gonna fry." Jerome chuckled and said "give me an o!" All the girls cried and Jerome shot his gun making them scream. "I said give me an o." Jerome said. "O." They all said. "N." Jerome replied. "N." They said. Jerome smiled and said "o." "O." They said. "What does that spell?" Jerome asked. "O no." Jerome and the cheerleaders said together. Jerome sprayed gas on them and they all screamed. I laughed and danced around. Jerome sprayed the floors, the roof, the seats, the cheerleaders faces, he sprayed it on everything. My outfit was tight and it made my butt huge. Jerome grabbed my hand and pulled me off the bus. He kissed me and I smiled into the kiss. Jerome said "you do it baby." "You wanted to fry them so you do it." I replied. "Let's do it together." He said. I nodded and smiled evilly. "Ready? Ok!" Jerome and I said in unison. Jerome went to light the bus and the lighter didn't work. "This is so embarrassing." Jerome walked on the bus and said "anyone have a light?" The cheerleaders screamed and Arnold said "I do!" Jerome walked off the bus and the police pulled up. They got out of they're cars and Jerome said "they can't shoot at a bus." One shot at us and nearly hit me. Jerome became furious. He began to shoot at the police. Jim said "hold you're fire!" The other cops didn't listen and Jerome and Aaron shot at them. Arnold danced around and giggled. Jerome ran out of bullets and groaned in frustration. Even though he killed at least 2 cops. He chucked the gun at Jim and said "light em up!" Arnold tried to get the lighter to work. Jerome grabbed my hand and we rode on the side of the gas truck. Aaron started it and we began to drive away. The entire time Jim looked at me. He looked at me and couldn't believe what he was seeing. I grabbed Jerome's face and kissed him. I pulled away and Jim looked disgusted and disappointed. Jerome cackled and I smirked at Jim before we got out of sight.

-

We were back at Theo's building and I reaked of gas. I headed up to Jerome's room and I still refused to talk to Barbara. I took off my outfit and began to take a bath. The water was hot. Steam radiated off the water and I sighed. Bubbles sat on top of the water and I played with them. The bathroom door opened and there stood Jerome in awe. I gasped and covered my body. I didn't look at him and he said "I'm sorry." "It's ok." I said quietly. Jerome itched the back of his head and said "can I join you?" I nodded and didn't face him. He got in behind me and it was awkward. Jerome grabbed soap and began to clean my back. I bit my lip and Jerome said "you're body is beautiful." I blushed and I said "Jerome?" "Hmm?" He hummed. "What would you have done if I would've died today?" I asked. Jerome breathed heavily and said "you didn't die. And you're fine." I sighed and said "you looked really mad. Are you ok?" "That guy almost killed you. So I killed him. I can't even think about you being dead." Jerome said. I turned around and Jerome's mouth dropped. "Jerome........I won't die on you unless you die on me. We die on each other. Understand?" I asked. Jerome nodded and leaned in. He kissed me and he pulled me closer to him. I moaned slightly and he pulled away and said "Starla Kean I love you." I smiled really big and said "Jerome Valeska I love you too." Jerome smiled and cupped my cheek. He kissed me and I smiled into the kiss. Jerome pulled away and said "you're bad." I rolled my eyes and said "how?" "Cause you actually took a bath with me." He said with a smirk. I laughed and said "I'm gonna get out." I stood up and Jerome wolf whistled. I said "really?" Jerome laughed and said "I have to. My doll is beautiful." I wrapped myself up in my towel as did Jerome. "I'm gonna get dressed so no more peeking on me naked. Jerome pouted and I said "sometime baby. Sometime." I kissed his cheek and he smiled. He brought me my clothes and walked out. I shook my head knowing that even though I was crazy....someone could still love me and I could love them back.

Here's the update and it's extra long to make up for not updating.
~Skylar💙💎🃏🎲