Jerome's Death

Warning:
This chapter might have very sad moments. Also heartbreak and betraying. This chapter is very hard for me to be writing. But I apologize for all the feels put into this.

Starla's POV:
I couldn't breathe. I couldn't think. There was my Jerome, standing in front of me with a knife in his neck. Bruce gasped and Barbara bit her lip. Leslie said "thank god." I looked at her and went to stab her. Barbara held me back and I said "I'll get you bitch!" Leslie looked terrified and Jerome choked. Theo said "I know Jerome. I know. You didn't follow the plan." Jerome reached for Theo and Theo set him on the stage floor. I got out of Barbara's arms and I got to Jerome's side. Theo stood up and watched Jerome. Jerome coughed up blood and it went all over his face. The tears came down my face now and I was sobbing hysterically. Jerome said "d-don't cry d-doll." I cried even harder and harder. Jim was in shock and I said "you said you'd never go. Don't leave me Jerome." Jerome smiled and blood stained his teeth. "You said I was gonna be a star." Jerome said. Theo shrugged and I said "you bastard." Theo didn't look at me and I said "Jerome......." "K-kiss me one l-last t-time." He said. I pressed my lips to his and I felt him kiss back. I pulled away and said "I love you!" Jerome smiled and took his last breath in front of me. I gasped and said "please come back." "He's dead." Theo said. I grabbed Jerome's knife and went to stab him. "Do it." He taunted. I sobbed and Barbara stared at me. I held Jerome's body to my chest and sobbed. I needed someone and it needed to be him. Nobody else. I needed the crazy boy I fell in love with. The audience watched me like I was a crazy person and I said "how can you let him do this?! How dare all of you!" They stared at me and Bruce eyed me. He nudged Alfred and walked closer to me. "Excuse me?" He said. "What?" I asked. "I know what it's like to lose someone you love. I lost my parents." Bruce said. "I did too but I wanted them killed." I replied. "I'm terribly sorry for your loss." Bruce said. I said "I'm dead and there's nothing you can do to save me. He took him from me and he was all I had. My only sister didn't care what I did. As long as I wasn't bothering her. You've killed me Theo Galavan." Bruce went to hug me and I backed away, pulling Jerome with me. I grabbed Jerome's knife and Jim said "get them!" Barbara grabbed me and I clutched onto Jerome's body. She yanked me off of him and I screamed his name. We went inside this booth thing and we disappeared. I sobbed as she pulled me into the truck. "Can we go back?" I asked. "He's dead." She said. "Did you know? Did you know he was gonna kill him?" I asked. She shook her head and said "I didn't know. I swear star." "Don't call me that. Jerome called me that." I said. I had my phone on me and I wished I had someone. But I had no one. My life was taken from me and I couldn't get it back. The one thing I truly cared about was now gone. And he was never coming back. Death is death. It's game over. Barbara stared at the ground and we arrived back to Theo's tower. He was on tv saying that he was a hero. "Liar!" I screamed. I shot the tv and I realized it was Jerome's gun. I dropped it and cried. I sunk to the floor and sobbed. Jerome's belongings were all over this room and I didn't know what to do. I went down to the kitchen and grabbed a bunch of food. I stored it in the bathroom cabinets and I grabbed another tv from one of the extra rooms. I hid all of Jerome's belongings in the closet. Except his sweater. I put it on and it smelled like him. I cried some more before falling asleep.

"Cause you ain't seen nothing yet!"

It was Jerome's voice. I sat up and there he was on the tv. After the police shooting. Then it showed his dead body. It was showing the footage of when he was killed. Headlines were everywhere.
Mass murderer killed
Theo Galavan is a hero
Jerome Valeska killed
I locked my door and it began to rain. I unlocked my phone and there was a video of Jerome and I. I clicked it on it and began to watch it.

During video:
"We're going to torch the cheerleaders!" I said.
"Yes and they're all gonna die." Jerome replied.
"I'm so excited." I said.
"Of course. I love you." Jerome said.
"I love you too mad hatter." I said.
Jerome smiled and said "Alice will you help me burn these annoying cheerleaders?"
"Yes! Of course." I replied.
Jerome and I kissed and the video ended.

I cried and I wanted to die inside. I had never felt pain like this in my life and I didn't want to feel it.
Don't wanna leave this play date with you

Hey guys so um I'm crying😭😭😭😭😭
This is the officially the saddest thing I've ever written. So I love you guys and I need cuddles because I'm crying🃏🎲😭💔