TV Etiquette

Starla's POV:
We headed into the dining room where Theo was. We all sat down and there were donuts and other things to eat. Jerome sat down at the end and I sat in the chair next to him. Everyone began to eat. I grabbed a donut and Theo said "everyone knows you're name now." Everyone smirked and I propped my head up with my hand. "You guys gotta learn some etiquette." Theo said. "For?" Greenwood asked. "You're going to be on TV. So you need to be presentable. Arnold say good evening ladies and gentlemen." Arnold said "good evening ladies and gentlemen." "Say it with a smile." Theo replied. Arnold smiled creepily and said "good evening ladies and gentlemen." Theo groaned and said "you try." Greenwood said "good evening ladies and gentlemen!" Theo said "it's sinister I like it." Jerome rolled his eyes and Theo looked at Aaron and said "never mind. Jerome?" Jerome stood up on his chair and said "ladies and gentlemen good evening!" Theo said "perfect I love it." Jerome cackled and Theo said "use the laugh too." Tabitha and Barbara walked in and were whipping the mayor. I rolled my eyes and Theo said "don't kill the poor man." The girls rolled they're eyes and walked out. We all finished eating and did our own things. I went to my room and sighed. There was a knock on the door and I said "come in." Jerome stood in the doorway and he said "wanna cuddle?" I nodded and he jumped happily. He ran over and laid down next to me. He pulled me closer to him and his face was buried in my neck. I nuzzled my face into his chest and he entangled our bodies. He sighed and said "this is nice." "Yeah. It is." I replied. Jerome kissed the top of my head and I smiled lazily. Jerome began to drift into sleep as did I. Jerome's breathing got heavy and slow. I figured he was asleep. His arms were wrapped around my waist tightly but not too tight. His long body was entangled with my shorter one. I kissed his cheek and said "I love you Jerome." "I love you too doll." Jerome said in his sleep. I didn't think he heard me but he could be dreaming. I pulled the covers on us and Jerome sighed in his sleep. I buried my face in his chest and began to drift off into sleep.

-

I woke up about 3 hours later. Jerome moaned softly and shifted his body. I kissed his cheek and he brushed me away. I interlocked his hand with mine. There was drool on Jerome's cheek and I knew he was in a deep sleep. I looked at Jerome's sleeping face.

How could he be so crazy?

I thought. He looks like a sweet boy and you could get along great with him. I loved Jerome but I didn't know if I could tell him. I'm not sure if he heard me when I said it. I wanted to be more than friends.

I wanna make you mine but that's hard to say
Is this coming off in a cheesy way?
I love everything you do
When you call me fucking dumb for the stupid shit I do
I wanna ride my bike with you
Fully undressed, no training wheels left for you
I'll pull them off for you

I sighed and looked at Jerome. He slept peacefully and I said "Jerome?" He didn't budge and I had to pee really bad. I went to get up when his arms tightened around me. I squealed unknowingly. "Sorry doll." Jerome said. His voice was deep and raspy. I said "I gotta pee." Jerome huffed and said "don't go." "But I gotta pee!" I said. Jerome pouted. "You're mad cause I gotta go pee?" "Yes. Don't go." Jerome whined. I kissed his head and said "I have to pee and you're drooling." Jerome gasped and wiped his mouth. I went to the bathroom and came back out. Jerome was stretching and was changing his shirt. I bit my lip and Jerome smirked when he saw me. "Like what you see?" He asked. I said "lying is a sin so yes I do." Jerome cackled and said "I'll be damned." I smiled and walked over and kissed his cheek. "Nice body baby." I said. Jerome smirked and placed his lips on mine. Our lips moved in sync. Jerome pulled away and rested his head on mine. "I love you Jerome." I said unknowingly. "I'm glad you do cause I fucking love you too." Jerome replied. My eyes widened and I said "Jerome?" Jerome looked at me and I said "can we be partners in crime?" Jerome smirked and said "we can be more than that. We'll be the couple in crime." I smiled and kissed his lips again. One strand of hair was sticking up on Jerome's head and I said "can you fix that? It drives me crazy." Jerome pulled me closer to him and said "you drive me crazy." I giggled and Jerome kissed my neck.

Here's the update! Idk about Gotham tonight but I'm hoping it'll be good. Guys the reads on this book are astounding! You guys are fucking awesome and I love you all. I'll try to get another update as soon as I can cause school will be busy this week. Love you all!
~Skylar🎧🌹❤️💎