Lust

Ok guys this chapter will be a little dirty. Well I shouldn't lie it'll be smutty. Very smutty. If you don't like smut don't read the whole chapter. If you do like it then you're all my dirty birdies😏😏😏😏😏
Most of this chapter will be smutty. I'll let you know when the smut is over if you don't like smut. Sorry to the people who don't like smut. I know that pic is from shameless but idgaf and he looks sexy af👅💋👅💋

Starla's POV:
I began to get dressed. I closed the bathroom door and fixed my hair. My curly hair was wet and I put some products in it. I heard soft moaning. I walked to the door and realized it was coming from the bedroom. I opened the door very little. It was a crack. I could see Jerome thrusting against the bed. And he was also not clothed. Jerome let out soft moans and I bit my lip. Jerome grinded his hips against the mattress. Pants and quiet profanities left his mouth. I wasn't dressed either. It made me crave him. Watching him that way. I didn't want to disturb him but I needed him so badly. I opened the door and said "Jerome?" Jerome's face got red and he scrambled to the blanket. He hid under the the blanket and I walked over and sat down next to him. I tapped him and he said "yes?" "I need you Jerome." I said. He looked at me and I climbed on top of him. I grinded my hips slowly on him and Jerome moaned softly. I ran my fingers through his hair. I kissed his neck and he threw his head back. I smirked against his neck and Jerome gripped my hips. The friction was getting to be too much and I stopped. Jerome groaned in frustration and I said "shh don't worry." Jerome smirked and flipped us over. I giggled and he kissed my neck. He sucked on my neck, leaving a hickey. He looked at me and said "are you sure?" I nodded and said "I'm ready." Jerome entered me slowly and I gasped and bit my lip. Jerome kissed my lips and let me adjust to the feeling. Jerome moved in and out slowly. Soft moans left my mouth and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Jerome picked up the pace and he moaned. I gripped his shoulder blades and threw my head back. The room filled with moans and pants. "I'm close." I said. Jerome nodded in response and panted. My nails raked down his back and Jerome smirked at me. He leaned down to whisper in my ear. "Come for me doll." He said. That threw me over the edge. I moaned loudly and I came undone under him. I panted and caught my breath. Jerome's thrusts got sloppy and he came inside me. Jerome groaned and buried his face into my neck to suppress his moans. He collapsed on top of me. He panted and laid on top of me. We came off of our highs and he laid down next to me. Jerome ran his hand through his messy hair and said "shit." I smirked and kissed his lips. Jerome smiled into the kiss and his tongue explored my mouth and he pulled away. "That was great." I said. Jerome wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. I kissed his chest and said "you think anyone heard us?" Jerome shrugged and said "who cares? Doesn't matter." "It does matter cause of my sister." "What about her?" He asked. "She would be mad if she found out." I replied. "Well her room is right next to ours so I'm sure she heard." Jerome said. I laughed and said "I love you." "I love you too." Jerome replied. I began to get tired and I said "Jerome?" "Hmm?" He hummed. "I'm gonna take a nap." I said. Jerome nodded and said "me too." I closed my eyes and drifted into sleep.

-

It had to be really late at night and Jerome wasn't in bed with me. He was in the bathroom washing his face. I sighed and waited for him to come back. Jerome walked back in and said "doll what're you doing up?" "You left. That's why I'm awake." I replied. Jerome smiled and leaned in and kissed me. He laid down and pulled me close to him. "Late night cuddles are always good." Jerome said. I giggled and said "yeah. That's true." I interlocked our hands and sighed. Jerome kissed my cheek and said "do you know what our mission is tomorrow?" I shook my head and he said "we get to shoot up the police precinct. But Barbara gets to deal with Jim though. If it was up to me......id shoot up right between his eyes. Directly in the head. Boom!" I giggled and said "I'd shoot you're mom in the head. Boom!" "She's already dead doll." Jerome said. "I know but she treated you bad. Didn't she?" I asked. Jerome looked down and said "yeah she did." I kissed his hand and he stared at the floor. "Do the dishes Jerome. Make sure you clean the trailer. I love you honey. Make sure you're doing the dishes." Jerome said, imitating his mother. I said "Jerome why exactly did you kill her?" Jerome said "you know how mothers are. She just kept pushing. I told her....fine mom....be a whore. Be a drunken whore perhaps. But don't be a drunken nagging whore. She'd make me do the dishes when she was banging a clown in the next room!" Jerome used his other hand to wipe his eyes and he cackled. I cupped his cheeks and said "Jerome........I have you now and nothing bad will happen to you while I'm here." Jerome looked at me and said "same for you. Do you think I'm crazy because I killed my whore of a mother?" I shook my head and said "no. Do you think I'm crazy for killing a family?" Jerome said "nope. It makes you sexy." I giggled and laid on top of him. Jerome put his hands on my hips and said "you're beautiful. I thought I'd never get you to fall in love with me." "Well you did." I replied. I kissed his lips and laid my head on his shoulder. "I can sleep now cause you're next to me." I said. Jerome smiled and kissed my head. Jerome closed his eyes and I played with his fingers. I heard Jerome's deep breathing. I stroked his head and he said "I love you." "I love you too." I replied.

Hey guys! My AC broke and I have to stay in a hotel😒😒😒
So here's the update and that was ok smut👅
Love you guys and I'll try to update. I've been sick and I'm better now so yeah
~Skylar💙💎⬆️🔝