2nd day at Arkham

Starla's POV:
I woke up and they began to let us out. Barbara walked ahead of me and I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Greenwood. "How come you didn't talk to me yesterday?" He asked. I shuddered and Barbara was too far away for me to call out. Greenwood said "how come you can't be mine?" I didn't answer and his hand ran all over my body. I began to cry. I was completely helpless since they took my knife away. I didn't know what to do. "Please don't." I said. Greenwood just smirked and I looked around. There was nobody around. "Help!" I screamed. Greenwood slapped me and I cried out in pain. I clutched my face and closed my eyes. I cried and didn't want to look at him anymore. I heard someone shove him against the wall. I opened my eyes to see Jerome. "Don't you ever touch her again! Ever!" Jerome said. Greenwood scoffed and said "can't you share?" Jerome said "she doesn't like you and personally I don't like you either, cannibal." I felt exposed and Jerome walked over to me and said "are you ok doll?" I nodded and Greenwood said "I don't even understand you guys." He walked off and Jerome said "darling......." He held out his arm and I took it and we walked into the room. Jerome and I sat away from everyone and I cried onto his shoulder. Jerome eyed Greenwood and Barbara hung out with Aaron. The guards eyed Jerome and I. I didn't care at all. Jerome said "are you ok?" I nodded and said "thank you." "Of course. Anything for a beautiful girl like yourself." I smiled and Jerome said "you're beautiful." "And?" I asked. "Well what's it gonna take for me to get you?" He asked. I shrugged and said "why don't you ask my dead boyfriend." Jerome furrowed his eyebrows and said "what?" "I killed my boyfriend because he cheated on me. He said I wasn't worth it and that I should die. So............after getting sick of being beaten down and insulted...........I killed him and his entire family." Jerome's mouth dropped and he said "he cheated on you?" "And he beat me." I replied. Jerome looked down and said "what a bitch." "He's not a bitch. He's a disgusting person that will burn in hell." I replied. "You're bad." Jerome said. I smiled slightly and Jerome looked at me and noticed my red cheek. "Did he hit you?" Jerome asked. I nodded and looked down. Jerome stood up and walked over to Greenwood. He stood over him and eyed him. "What do you want?" Greenwood asked. Jerome punched him in the face. Greenwood cried out in pain and Jerome smirked. "My nose!" Greenwood said. Jerome cackled and said "that's what you get. You messed with the wrong girl." I smiled to myself and Barbara said "what'd he do?" "He was feeling up you're sister. Wanted to do bad things." Jerome said. Barbara looked at him with disgust. Jerome walked back over to where I was and said "you're welcome." I smiled to myself and Jerome said "that felt good." Jerome cackled and made a serious facial expression. I went to lay down and Jerome said "here." He let me lay on his lap and he played with the ends of my hair. "I'll win you over." He said. "How?" I asked. "I always do. Aaron seems to have won Barbara over." Jerome replied. I looked at my older sister giggle with Aaron and I said "Jerome can I ask you something?" Jerome nodded and looked away from me. "I kinda miss my mom. Why'd you kill yours?" I asked. Jerome said "cause she was a whore." He wouldn't make eye contact with me and I said "I'm sorry." "She'd beat me and say how nobody cares about me. Then she slept with whoever she pleased and my father is a liar. My p-parents are....the worst ones you could ever have." Jerome said. I looked up at him and he was crying. I wiped a tear from his cheek and said "you have me." Jerome half smiled and said "that's true." I wiped his tears and said "don't cry about it. You'll get me crying." Jerome let out a small laugh and I said "I'm hungry." I rolled over so I was facing him now and he leaned back against the wall. Jerome pulled something out of his pocket and said "here." It was chocolate. "How'd you get this?" I asked. "I have access." Jerome replied. I hadn't had chocolate in so long and I was happy as can be. I sat up and kissed his cheek. I realized what I had done and I said "uh sorry." Jerome held the spot on his cheek where I kissed him and said "it's ok." I said "are you like this with other people?" "Nope. Just you." Jerome replied. I said "wanna split it?" He nodded and I broke it in half. Jerome took his piece and said "tell me how to win you over." "Jerome I would but it's just........I don't wanna get hurt." I replied. Jerome nodded and said "give me a chance. Get to know me and then see?" I nodded and said "ok mommy killer." He cackled and I said "I love you're laugh." He smiled so big and I poked his side. He cackled and held his side. I giggled and said "you're laugh is perfect." "You don't think it's crazy?" Jerome asked. "It's crazy but I love it." I replied. Jerome smirked and I smiled really big.

Here's the update! Hope you guys like it! Love you guys!
~Skylar🃏🎲💋🚬