Chapter 5

Upon reaching the mall, baekhyun had immediately dragged the others from stores to stores, which the first few they were fine, but they soon got tired of buying clothes so they gave up and ended up carrying the others shopping bags "finally we can finally take a break!" junmyeon groaned in pain, taking a seat in one of the many chairs in the food court, rubbing his back and arms, too tired from carrying all the bags "quit complaining gramps! We got the heavier ones!" minseok shot the younger a glare, pointing at the bags he and tao were carrying which is now laid on the ground along with the many shopping bags "I don't get how you guys are soo mean to me.." Junmyeon whined while tao comforted the older, trying the cheer him up "So guys! Now that we've cleared store number whatever! Time to go to the other side of the mall!" baekhyun cheered when he and the others were back from ordering their food, putting the tray on the table, kyungsoo rolled his eyes "you sure you're okay when you slipped on the escalator when we got here? You sounded crazy for a sec there." he questioned the other who glared at him "yes I am fine! You guys just can't handle me and my shopping spree!" Baekhyun pointed out "you're faster than almost half of the track and field team when shopping is involved but suck at P.E....Hmm, I wonder why?" luhan mocked, which got stopped when minseok hit the back of his head "Now you two are crazy.." Minseok sighed, not up for luhan sitting to his left while baekhyun was to his right.

"Oh please, mister I'm manly but can't survive without my stuff deer beside me-" baekhyun wasn't able to finish as luhan began shoving food into his mouth, while the other hand was holding on his neck choking the younger "Insult Mr.fluffy and you're getting one step closer to kyungsoo's homeland." Luhan threatened once separated from baekhyun who was still recovering from the torture "Why my homeland?" Kyungsoo asked raising a brow, which junmyeon pipped up "I don't think it's a nice idea to send baek in hell, kyungsoo would kick him out before he could even step in." He told, causing everyone to look at him before bursting out laughing, leaving baekhyun to glare at him "That's the best!" Luhan laughed "Just wait until I have my revenge gramps..this means war.." Baekhyun mumbled, which caused junmyeon to secretly pray for his life.

After a few minutes of eating and fooling around baekhyun brought back the topic "so anyone up for another round of shopping?" he asked excitedly, smiling at them "uhh.I think I'll pass baek, I have to buy something from the cookware store.." Kyungsoo first told, finishing up the cola he ordered, putting it neatly in the tray knowing how a certain baozi would get irritated "I have to buy a new wushu stick, appa broke mine..again." Tao spoke up as well sadly "I have to buy some cleaning supplies for the orphanage, we're getting low in stocks.." Minseok told, sighing a bit "I have to buy some cookies for umma, she's pretty mad I was going to hang out with you guys, sorry baek.." Junmyeon apologized " and I have to buy a new soccer ball...I kicked one too far again and lost it.." Luhan sighed, which caused minseok to facepalmed "I see, guess I'll be going alone.." Baekhyun muttered, which the others members soon panicked and tried to cheer him up "don't worry I'm sure once we're done we'll head to where you are!" Junmyeon offered, smiling while petting the other's hair, who laughed at them, swatting the hand away "don't worry, I can take care of myself, gramps! I'm not a diva for nothing!" he smirked, "without me, you guys would have been soo lost with fashion!" He praised himself causing kyungsoo to hit his arm...hard which caused the diva to whine in pain "that hurts!" He shouted in pain, holding the arm "Anyways we should get going." Kyungsoo told the group, standing up to ignore the whining diva as the others agreed with him and stood up as well "we'll meet up at the entrance of the mall, remember to message or call if something isn't right or important things came up." Kyungsoo explained to them with his mother hen mode activated "see ya guys!" Luhan bid, while calling some of the guards to take the shopping bags and put them in the car for them.