God this woman drives me crazy!

I went to the restroom, and quickly took off my spy suit and waited. Moment Elsa walked in, I tackled her onto the bed, and started ripping her clothes off.

Elsa's POV

We both finished ravishing one another, and my head was resting on Jacks chest while he was twirling one of my curls with his finger. Both of us were on the floor covered up in blankets, because we managed to break Jack's entire bed.

I think we have been having sex 2-3 times a day now, and I honestly am loving it. I'm not sure about him, but he sure isn't complaining.

"T-That was am-mazing Els." Jack panted out.

"I'm going to take you to my house in the Caribbean's sometime. It is on a privet island, bed outside in the ground outside, hot springs, play room, and lots of alone time." I said.

"God, I'm so there." he said while pulling me closer, "No one will actually hear us screaming."

 "Yeah, people called the cops on us like twice." I laughed.

"Yeah, remind me to get a new bed, door, locks, and soundproof walls today." Jack said.

"Remind me to visit Victoria Secret again." I said and Jack smirked.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, we're late, that's all." he said, then started kissing me again. I of course kissed back, and slowly crawled on top of him. He sent sparks tough me as he ran his large calloused hands all over the smooth skin of my body.

We heard the bedroom door open, but ignored it. Probs another cop or something.

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!" people screamed and covered their eyes. I looked to see everyone in the group including Kristoff here.

"Hey guys." Jack groaned, and I rolled off of him and covered myself up with the blanket.

"This is why you were late?" Hiccup said.

"Please Hiccup. We all know if you were getting some, you would be late too." I said and Jack silently chuckled.

"Jack! What happened to your bed?" Punzie asked. That poor naïve child.

"You see Punzie, Jack and I were going 50 shades of Gray on it........ like hardcore, then the bed just broke and gave out." I smirked, and their jaws dropped.

"So, are you going to join us, or just stand there and watch?" Jack said, and they all looked at him shocked.

"Look at you." I said, "I really think my personality and sass is rubbing off on you."

"I guess so." he chuckled and kissed my head.

"Seriosuly guys, what do you want?" I asked.

"We need you guys to come into the agency. You were supposed to meet us there, and when you didn't we came to get you." Eugene said, "Only to see you two starting to go at it........ again."

"Hey, at least I'm screwing someone my own age and I like. I've had to do men three times my age." I said, and everyone but Jack and Eugene's jaws dropped.

"I think that might be the nicest thing you've said about me." Jack smiled.

I laughed at him, "Yeah, but don't get used to it. Tonight, you'll probs get whipped."

"Ooh....... someone is feeling kinky." Jack said then started kissing my neck and collarbone. I shivered at his touch and let out a little moan, my eyes starting to roll up into the back of my head with pleasure.