The Dark Full Moon: Part Two/Rage

Start from the beginning

Though the way Stiles was looking at him made Scott feel like fidgeting, it reminded him of the Nogitsune. That at the moment all he was to Stiles was a pawn on a chessboard, which Stiles could move him about as he pleased.

"I think you've coursed enough trouble for one night" He said.

"Have I? Lets see" Stiles responded, lightly.

"Stiles! You'll regret this in the morning. Don't you understand what you're doing? The full moon is controlling you!" Lydia snapped.

Stiles didn't respond, just looked at her, raising his eyebrows and looked like he was waiting for her to stop talking.

"Don't waste your breath" Scott muttered.

"Finally, the mutts talking sense" Stiles sneered.

"Look, Stiles, I know you're feeling a-" Scott started.

Stiles snorted, cutting him of "You know how I'm feeling? No you don't. I bet your first full moon was hell for you, so out of control, like the mutt you are, though can I tell you secret buddy?"

Stiles leaned in, his eyes that had been their normal colour flickered back to silver as he hissed "I feel amazing"

It was true.

 His body was humming with energy, with power he'd always wanted, always wished to have. Stiles had always wanted it but he'd been a coward. What he'd do if he had it, maybe he'd become another Peter? He couldn't have that.

He'd refused the bite because of this fear. But a part of him, a dark part of him had always wanted it. The part of him Peter had saw that night. Peter was right, he had been lying to himself. And it was this darker part of him that was in now full control. 

This darker part of him could not understand why had Scott not wanted this type of power? It didn't make sense to him. 

The anger gripped him then when he thought of Scott and the rage overwhelmed him once more.

Something that without the full moon would have been just a flicker or irritation before, turned into a whirlpool of fury flowing through him at a rate he could not begin to withstand or try and stop.

 Didn't Scott understand?

 No...

He never understood.

And everything...suddenly came pouring out. 

Every dark impulse. 

Every dark whisper. 

Every dark thought that he'd ever had about Scott, that he'd suppressed at the very back of his mind. Because he knew they were wrong. But he did not care at all about that at the moment. The full moon and his powered up supernatural state did not care

Stiles felt the cage where he'd been keeping all this bottled up anger against Scott snap open inside him and he roared "I was always in your shadow. The side kick, the useless human. Who couldn't do anything right. I just had to watch from the side lines as perfect Scott Mcall became popular, got a girl, was first line in lacrosse, protected everyone so much better than I ever could. While I just got battered around and looked down on. You used to listen to me, now you just swan of whenever you're needed"

"Stiles-" Scott started, eyes wide.

Stiles carried on, his eyes felt wet for reasons he didn't care for, his voice felt raw "Because you're human best friend could take that right? He could take you putting Allison before him so many fucking times! He can take the fact you now have other friends who are just as strong as you and can help you in ways he never could, right? Because suddenly its not me, its Allison, its Derek then its Isaac, then its Kira and fucking Liam! Because I can deal with that right? I can just take it. Because I can't do anything about it, I can't do fucking anything compared to you! Everythings so dam right about you! Just rub it in my face, yeah? Like you always do! How you're so much better than me at fucking everything! Like I'm nothing" Stiles voice cracked at the last sentence and then he screamed "You made me feel like nothing Scott! I was nothing!"

Scott stepped back, hurt reflected on his face but also disbelief, a part of him still wanted to blame this entire outburst on the full moon...but he knew better than that. 

"Now I'm finally something and you think you have the right to fucking judge me!" Stiles snarled viciously, his voice taking on a timber that no human should be able to make, his eyes burning silver. Now any sadness was gone, only pure rage and killing intent in his expression as he glared daggers.

Scott realised with a chill, right now if he let Stiles out of his chains, he'd most likely try and kill him. 

"Scott, lets go" Lydia said shakily, looking pale after Stiles break down and putting her hand on Scott's tense shoulder.

"Go on then. Leave me, like you always do" Stiles spat.

Scott knew they both were not stable enough for this conversation so he let Lydia lead him away.

"Go! Its always them isn't it! Never your so called best friend who's been friends with you since you were a kid. Its always them and never me!" He snarled after them as they closed Lydia's basement door on him.

Scott fell down against the door, he closed his eyes as he murmured bitterly  "At least now I know why he was acting so different. His not turning evil. His just pissed...at me. And taking it out on everyone around him"

"Scott, its still the full moon. You know he'd never say any of those things if he was in proper control" Lydia said softly, trying to comfort him.

"Just because he doesn't say it, doesn't mean he doesn't think it. Its still him in there Lydia, those thoughts must have come from somewhere" Scott said shakily.

"Then we'll deal with them when his back to normal" Lydia responded.

Scott just shook his head, he didn't think after this Stiles would ever go back to what they thought was normal again. No one does. Not Lydia, not Liam, not Kira, not him and now...not Stiles.