"It's a surprise." He stated, turning and winking at me as I blush. 'pull yourself together woman!' I screamed in my head, 'it's just a first date, it's not like you're getting married sheesh.' Calming down slightly I reached to turn on some music to cover the silence in the car. Turns out I wasn't the only one wanting to cover the silence as I saw Nate's hand reach the dial at the same time I did. Quickly retracting my hand in embarrassment, I cradle it to my chest still faintly feeling the sparks that ignited when I accidentally touched his hand, thinking over it my blush became more red. Nate turns on the radio to hear "Kiss Me" by Ed Sheeran (I love this song!) coming through the speakers, I immediately recognize it and start singing along quietly.

"Settle down with me,

cover me up

cuddle me in

Lie down me

Hold me, in your arms.

And your hearts against my chest

your lips pressed to my neck

I'm falling for your eyes

but they don't know me yet

With the feeling I'll forget

I'm in love now"

Then to my surprise Nate starts singing along too. I smile and sing louder, and so does Nate.

"Kiss me like you wanna be loved

you wanna be loved

you wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

falling in love

falling in love

settle down with me

and I'll be your safety

You'll be my lady

I was made to keep your body warm

but i'm cold as the wind blows

so hold me in your arms

my heart's against your chest

your lips pressed to my neck

i'm falling for your eyes

but they don't know me yet

and with this feeling i'll forget

i'm in love now.

Kiss me like you wanna be loved

you wanna be loved

you wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

falling in love

falling in love

yeah i've been feeling everything

from hate to love from love to lust

from lust to truth

I guess that's how I know you

so I hold you

close

to help you give it up

so kiss me like you wanna be loved

you wanna be loved

you wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

falling in love

falling in love

kiss me like you wanna be loved

you wanna be loved

you wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

falling in love

falling in love."

"I love that song." I state, smiling like an idiot and blushing slightly.

"Don't tell anyone, but I do too." Nate says glancing at me while still driving.

----

A short time later we pull into an empty parking lot outside of a big warehouse looking building. Nate parks in a space close to a dingy looking door, then shuts off the engine and gets out "Wait here." He stated, getting out and walking around the car to open my door. My heart skipped a beat at his kindness.

"What is this place?" I ask, getting out and looking around.

"You'll see." Is all he says as he guides me to the door we parked next to. 

~~~~

I know sorry for the shortish chapter and not updating for like 2 months, I promise I'll be more regular with my updates from now on I've just had a lot going on. You see I've had all of this college class homework to do like currently I'm writing a 5 page persuasive essay (ugh), and also a close cousin of mine was hit by a semi while he was riding his bike to work and passed away so I haven't really been in the mood to write.

Anyways enough of the sad talk, tell me how are you? Are you happy?

Shout out to lexieboo1994 for voting for literally all my chapters. (Which kinda reminded me that people are actually reading my story.) 

Until my next update, Have an amazing life!