Fare mount part 2

We all sat on the table in English, Darcy was taking down notes; I stared at my phone with my laptop wide open! Taylor rubbed my legs "group assignment" I heard Ms. Wyatt said.

Darcy, Taylor, Trevor, and I sat together "his not texted you since yesterday?" Trevor breathe out hard "no, his probably in class" I feel bad for Trevor.

After every class, my phone beep and I stared at my phone only to be annoyed as fuck.

Heather: Hey Trevor, I haven't seen you in school for almost 2 days now.

I rolled my eyes "is this bitch serious? Babe, can you please like set this girl straight that you and me are happy and that she needs to leave me alone" Darcy grabbed my phone.

The phone rings "hey Trev, what's going on? You home" Darcy rolled her eyes in disgust "no bitch his with me; his girlfriend for over 2 fucking years back the fuck off or I'll beat you to a damn pulp" Darcy hung up.

Taylor and I laughed "wow someone has a bitch fit moment" Trevor laughed "I'm Kyle Denali's daughter; don't fuck with my inner Kyle" Darcy said with a smirk.

Darcy and Trevor sat against the book shelf reading, I smile tapping Taylor's leg; she smile kissing me "put a glove on it this time asshole" Darcy laughed.

Taylor's cheeks heat up in a blush, and I laughed "you told them about us" Darcy looked at Taylor "Hardy it's cool, okay; Kendall panic and my man gave him advice" Taylor blush.

Darcy smile at Taylor "you called me Hardy?" Trevor laughed "can I have my girlfriend back? Hardy?" I laughed, Darcy sat on Trevor's lap and smothered him with kisses.

I smile at Taylor and kissed her face "stop your making me blush too much; babe" Taylor said laughing.

Cameron: dude; I need my bro! How's school man? Seattle is hell. Parental are driving me crazy.

Kendall (me): I miss my bro man, latest gossip; Trevor got dissed by his best friends and his lonely man.

Cameron: no way, that's fucked up; text me his number. Imma let him straight.

Trevor looked at his phone and then looked at me "baby why'd you stop?" Trevor looked at his phone "I'm fine baby; Cameron said Seattle is shit" I laughed.