Jealousy problems

Darcy walked to Trevor as his table was by me, Taylor, and Cameron; Trevor stared at his books "babe" Darcy smile sweetly! Trevor glance up "no" I laughed in my head.

Trevor stared at his paper "hey, I didn't even tell you anything and you denied me" Darcy crossed her arms.

Darcy looked at Trevor and he looked up putting his pen down "what's up boo bear?" Darcy smile "so I was thinking... I swear Trevor you say no and cut me off! i'll make you sleep on the couch" Darcy grew confidence.

I smile and silently laugh "go on" Trevor wave his hand "I think we should go to a party tonight! babe.. it's Friday" Darcy begged.

Trevor sigh "Parties are not meant for couples, babe! they're meant for arrogant delinquents who feels the need to release stress for a night and wake up with a plastered hangover" Trevor explains.

Darcy looked at Trevor "wow, Trevor! that's a big word for a guy like you" sounding annoyed; I stared at them "I'm serious, Darce! how about we go see a movie? I heard MockingJay part one just came out" Darcy rolled her eyes, Darcy smile "how about better? we watch fifty shades of grey" Darcy smile.

Trevor smile and laughed "you want to watch porn? Seriously, you've always been against sexual stuff, it creeps you out that your parents even peck" Trevor smile.

Darcy smile "last time I heard, I wasn't a virgin! besides I've grown to accept that moms a horn ball when it comes to my dad; Trevor I love you, and I've proven that! you are my life now" Trevor smile kissing Darcy.

Thank goodness that Cameron had his earphones on the whole time they were talking because it would have been a rage of anger dealing with Cameron and his wrath.

Jealousy problems..