What else?

After Taylor and I first had sex on Friday, I've been freaking out! So, normally I'd run to Cameron with most of my problems but I didn't this time "Kendall, it's 3 in the morning and on a Sunday" Darcy was cranky.

Darcy's parents weren't home because they usually have time to themselves all the time "I'm sorry, this couldn't wait! I'm freaking out" Darcy sigh letting me in.

I walked in the house "what's up?" Darcy asked me, I sigh "babe it's late come back to bed" Trevor called out from upstairs "Kendall is here" Darcy called out.

Trevor walked to the kitchen "I got this, go back to bed" Darcy kissed Trevor on the cheeks "what's up" I breathe "Taylor and I had sex" Trevor looked at me "did you at least put a glove on it" Trevor asked me.

I dropped my head "dude chill, if you didn't at least say you pulled out before you exploded?" I looked at him and drop my head again.

Trevor groan "please tell me she's on birth control?" I looked at Trevor "if it's a pill girls take everyday then yes she is" Trevor breathe "good, but to make sure... Go to a clinic and please use a damn glove man, the last thing you need is little you or her running around" Trevor said to me.

I sigh and breathe "she asked about Darcy" I admitted to Trevor; he laughed "don't get involve in their drama man; bad enough we both have to put up with them asking how the other person is" Trevor said to me.

~later on that morning~

I sat by my window looking out the front lawn; Taylor walked in my room sitting between my legs "where are you?" Taylor was looking into my eyes "I'm right here" Taylor smile.

Taylor smile holding my hand "weird, Darcy just pulled up" Taylor looked out the window "that's not Darcy, babe that's Mr. Denali" Taylor smiles kissing my hand.

My dad knock on the door "Kendall, Kyle wants a word with you" dad said, I looked up "Kendall; may I sit" I waved at the chair with Taylor sitting up.

I looked at Kyle "wait, so you want me to tutor Marcus, in math?" Taylor looked at Mr. Denali "no offense Uncle Kyle but Marcus is a peanut brain" Taylor retorted.

Kyle smile at us "I have to admit his slow on some levels but Darcy can't do it alone, she needs the both of you to help her" Uncle Kyle said.

I rolled my eyes "what else?" Taylor rub my legs reassuring me.