Having a down time with both side

Darcy and I hung out at Trevor's house since Cameron and Taylor decided to ditch me to spend time with their parents.

I have to admit; Trevor's a cool dude, didn't like him at first but now I do! Darcy smile as she sat on the couch across from me "sorry, my parents was calling from Paris" I laughed.

Darcy smile and laughed "Trevor's mom works as a CEO at some publishing company and his dad is a guy who sites at the flight control at the airport; cool people" I smile.

Trevor sat back by Darcy drinking a bottle of juice "you don't drink Trev?" I asked Trevor he smile "It's been a while and I rather not go back to that; I don't have a reason to drink now" Trevor rubs Darcy's legs.

I smile and laughed "well aren't you a good influence on the poor guy" Darcy threw a hand full of popcorn at me; I ate it from my shirt "shut up, dweeb" I smile "mm, salt and butter" Trevor laughed.

After hanging out with Darcy and Trevor figure give them some privacy for the time being and went home; as I pulled up, I saw Taylor's car in my spot.

Taylor sat on my chair in my room "Dear Journal; I've been hanging out with my cousin Cameron and lately all his been doing is mope about Darcy, when is he going to get a clue?" I dropped my bag.

I stared at Taylor she closed the book; then looks at me "called your phone" I rolled my eyes "was in my car" I simply told her "don't bullshit me, Kendall! Where were you?" Taylor got loud.

I lift Taylor up and threw her on the bed "calm down" I asked Taylor, she looked at me "tell me" I sigh at Taylor "depends on your reaction" Taylor sigh.

Taylor rolled her eyes as I unbutton her top, she groans "please Kendall! Your my boyfriend for crying out loud a relationship is based on trust" I nibble on her neck and she moaned.

I smile and keep going "baby, if I told you; you'll get mad" Taylor gasp as I reach her weak spot! Taylor moans "How is she?" Taylor asked me, I stopped what I was doing and looked up.

Taylor looked at me "who?" I asked Taylor, she looked at me "Darcy, how is she? Gosh she must hate me; I feel like I've betrayed her on so many occasions" I looked at Taylor.

I sat up and threw Taylor's shirt back at her "she's fine! Happier with her boyfriend; I mean the guy gave up parting and drinking for her" Taylor looked at me shocked.

Taylor breathe "she's happier with Tanner than Cameron upgrade" Taylor said laughing "its Trevor and yeah! They're happy" I sigh.

After like 2 hours; Taylor and I stared at my ceiling "I love you, Kendall" Taylor said making me smile "I love you too baby" I said laughing.

This is going to be a shock to Darcy.