Stiles - He meets your parents

"At what time will your boyfriend be here for dinner?" Your mother yells from the kitchen.

"7pm!" You yell back.

You feel some butterflies fluttering in your stomach. Your boyfriend, Stiles Stilinski, will join you and your parents for dinner tonight. He has never met them before and you're dead nervous about the whole situation.

At 6:58pm the doorbell rings. You run to open the door and let Stiles in.

"Woah you're 2 minutes early! It's a miracle! Usually you're about 10 minutes late." You say and give him a teasing smirk.

"Well, today it's kinda important to be in time. I am meeting your parents and being late wouldn't make good impression, would it? And I really wanna make a good first impression because-"

You cut him off by kissing him.

"You were rambling." You say and kiss him again.

Then you hear a loud cough behind you. It's your dad. Of course.

Stiles quickly breaks the kiss and starts acting really nervous again.

"H-hello, I'm Stiles. Stiles Stilinski." He says as he holds out his hand.

"I'm Y/D/N. Nice to meet you." Your dad says and he shakes Stiles' hand.

Then your mother comes in. Your mother always makes everything weird with her overenthusiastic behavior. You sigh.

"Hellooo! I'm Y/M/N! Stiles right? It's so nice to meet you! I'm so glad you're joining us for dinner tonight. I'm dying to get to know more about you. Y/N has already told us a lot but it's always better to hear it from the person itself, right? Come in, take a seat! I'll get you a drink!" She rambles.

Stiles is a little blown away by the enthusiasm and he looks at you with that typical 'wow-what-was-that-face' only he can do.

"Sorry about that..." You whisper to him.

*****

Dinner starts out quite ok but soon it turns in to an interrogation. Your mom is just way too interested and your dad is obviously testing if he's not some kind of criminal.

Stiles handles it very well but you can see he's still really nervous. You grab his hand under the table and you can see it helps him relax a little.

When your parents get up and head to the kitchen to prepare dessert you finally get a chance to talk to Stiles in private.

Are you ok? I'm really sorry about this but it will get better. It's just that they tend to throw the full package at you the first time you're here." You start to apologize.

"Y/N, it's fine. They're just protective. I can handle it, babe." He answers.

"Okay, good." You say and squeeze his hand a little when you see your parents coming back.

*****

During dessert your parents slowed down a bit on Stiles and the four of you had an actual good conversation together.

"Do you wanna stay for coffee?" Your dad asks. That's a good sign.

"I'd love to but I gotta get going, my dad's waiting for me." Stiles answers.

"Too bad. You should come again soon." Your mother says. That's a good sign too.

"I will!" Stiles answers and he says goodbye to your parents.

You guide him to the door to say goodbye to him yourself.

"You think they like me?" He asks.

"Yes! Of course they like you! They already invited you come over a second time! That's a hella good sign." You answer.

Stiles smiles.

You lean in to kiss him.

"Wait!" He says. "Your parents can still see us."

"I don't care." You say and passionately kiss him.

The kiss lasts for over a minute.

"Well, your parents definitely know it's real now." Stiles says and he smiles.

He leans in again to give you a small peck on the lips and leaves your house.