Blaine

Since I was a child, my parents taught me how to be competitive and exceptional, in a way that every child wants to divert.

Their way of disciplining is far from the ordinary maybe because my parents were both lawyers and they just wanted their legacy to be retained. So, they set rules like less play more books, less fun more seriousness, less mistakes and more rules again.

There were always rules in everything I do and I am sick of it. I need Freedom.

~0~

"Hello Sam, did you already finish the weekly report? I needed it this afternoon." I demanded.

"It's already done. I'm glad you'd call. How about a lunch together, later? He asked.

"I'm busy today. I'm just checking your weekly report. There were minor technical problems that I needed to resolve." I explained.

"Oh, how can I help you? You know I can do anything just tell me the problem and I'll solve it for you. I could drop by in your office if you wanted too?" He insisted.

"Sam, please I need some space right now. You're getting into my nerves again please don't make it worse for me right now." I irritably said.

"Sorry Blaine, I just wanted to help." He apologized.

"No, I'm sorry. It's just that I'm too busy right now. You know how stress is killing me." I apologized and he just said goodbye and hung up the phone.

Sam and I were in a bad shape right now. It's like we've been in a relationship for one year now. He is my shelter for those painful years of my life and I'm so glad that I've known him. He is one of those people in my life who've loved me and who can understand my status and needs. He is there for me when I needed him the most.

However I've noticed that he become more possessive and it's killing my freedom maybe because he is jealous or threatens by my ex who'd comeback from New York a few weeks ago.

But he knows were done and were never coming back together. He is so paranoid about it.

"Sir, we're here." My driver said.

"Alright, thank you. I'll go home alone later just bring me the key at the office and I'll give you the fare." I instructed him.

So as I get off the car, I've noticed a girl coming through my way.

It is Diane...

��1�3�-�