Subaru x vampire reader

(y/n) looks up at the beautiful night sky. fans showing. she was so hungry and was breathing uncontrollably. Then she saw a boy with blue hair she walked up to him and pretended to fall down. her (h/l) (h/c) hair falling to her side.

The boy turns around.

"Ahh, miss are you okay?" He runs to her side and turns her around.

"Hey? Miss, please wake up!!"

(y/n) opened her eyes, and he sighed in relief and (y/n) moved up and hug him, His face went red.

"Miss?"

"I'm sorry." Tears started to fall from her eyes and then she suddenly bites him, Slowly letting the hot blood go down her throat.

"hm" she lets go of him and he fainted. I erase his memories.

"Again..I'm sorry."

she got up and started to walk home.

"Why did you apologise to a human." someone said and she stopped, Slowly turning around. she looked up at a boy with white hair.

'I know this boy, he's in my class for home group.' she thought to herself. her face went red.

"Y-you saw me?!?"

"Well yes, so what."

"Oh no, please forgive me, I'm so sorry!!"

"Why are you apolog- hey where are you going?!?"

she started to run away as fast as she could, my inhuman speed is good use for times like this.

------at your small house-------

she was so glad she got away in time. That boy he is the most cutest boy she's ever met. she startes blushing deeply.

"W-what am I thinking!" her voice went quite.

"He'll never love a stupid vampire girl like me."

"What did you just say?"

she jumped from a sudden voice from behide her.

"h-how did you get in here, subaru?"

she looked into his red eyes.

"Answer my question!"

"I-i..."

she looked down.

"Well?"

she looked back up."

"Do you Lo-"

she didn't get to finish her senince because all of a sudden subaru leaned in and kissed her. her eyes were wide whe he pulled away.

"Of course I-i love you." His faces was bright red.

"Really?"

He nodded. Tears started falling like waterfalls, and she hugged him

"I love you too, Subaru.."

"Could I stay the night?"

she looked at his blushing face as he looked away. she smiled and nodded.

"Sure!!"

-heeeeeeyyyyyy :3 finished. Next I'll be doing shu x reader lemon I hoped you like it! And thank you for so many requests keep them coming :D-