Ruki x reader

{warning this as self harming in this and pretty much a lot of feels}

(y/n) sat on her bed, holding the blade to her wrist.

'What's the point on living if I'm not living life. I'm just stuck in the darkness. Now I know I won't be able to escape, there's only one way for me now.'

she thought and pressed the blade down, as the Crimson red blood started to spill out. slowly falling down, down her wrist to the bed sheets.

'I love him so much but I know he will never love me I'm just human, it's not like he will ever love a human just.like.me.'

she thought and slowly started to feel faint from the blood loss, tears started to stream down her pale face.

"What do you think your doing livestock?"

a male voice said from behide her. she looked to see who it was, only to see the one she loved so very much.

"R-Ruki I-I'm sor-" she tried to stand up but felt dizzy and collapsed on the bed.

ruki sighed and started to walk towards her.

"why do you have to be so difficult for me.."

(y/n) looked at him one last time before fainting due to the loss of blood.

------------time skip----------------

(y/n) open her eyes to see her wrist bandaged up. she looked to her right to see Ruki asleep right next to her.

she teared up and started playing with his soft hair. she stopped and started crying, her tears falling like waterfalls.

"w...why...what did you have to help me, ruki-kun..."

she said.

"because i wouldn't have my lifestock around to annoy me everyday."

he said softly, already awake. she looked up quickly.

"Livestock, why were you trying to leave your master without my permission?"

he said.

"I-I-"

she started

"Is it because your In.love.with.me?"

he started and her eyes widened. she quickly looked away blushing, but that didn't stop the tears from falling.

"I-I'm sorry!"

she screamed and hugged him tightly, crying in his arms. all he did was hold her tightly, his arms wrapped around her tightly, not wanting to pull away anytime soon.

"Shh shh it's alright (y/n), I've got you."

he whispered in her ear. hearing ruki say her name made her melt into his airs. it's not often

"I love you (y/n), never forget that." he said and then kisses her cheek.

"I love you too, Ruki." she said before falling asleep.

{I hoped you like it next we have Subaru x reader lemon and please don't be afraid of sending me a message I will answer it if you have any questions go right ahead, if you want to ask for any diabolik lovers x reader go onto the writing list and ask there. So thank you for reading I hope we can talk soon :3}