Ayato x reader

(y/n) and Subaru talk a lot with each other.

not that your boyfriend was in the corner always watching you, in jealous rage.

Some people even mistake (y/n) and Subaru for being boyfriend and girlfriend and that made ayato even angrier.

One day ayato had enough and went to confront her.

(y/n) was walking around the corridor going to her next class, well that was her plan, but someone pulled (y/n) into an empty room.

"H-hey what the hell, let me go!"

she yelled.

"How dare you talk to the great me like that."

He said with a unusual calm voice.

"A-a-ayato are you okay?"

she said starting to get a little scared.

"....have you been going behind my back with Subaru?"

"NO! I would never do that to you, because I love you."

she said.

"Don't lie to the greate me... You've been always hanging with that asshole!"

he said annoyed.

(y/) was taken back by what he said.

"I'm sorry ayato.. but you can't tell me what to do! Anyways you never take me out anywhere! you always have your eyes on other girls breasts and don't even care about me! I hang with Subaru because he cares and doesn't even care for other girls. If you love me you would prove that to me but right now it seems you don't give a fuck!" she said in all honesty.

she said tearing up.

"What are you talking about...I wouldn't be angry if I didn't give a fuck. I wouldn't wake up so early to come to your room to wake you up every morning, I wouldn't be here if I didn't love you!"

(y/n) eyes widen by his confession.

"Ayato...I'm sorry..I don-"

She was cut of by ayato pulling her into a hug.

"Apologise later, lets go home. theres a punishment waiting for yelling at the great me."

--------skip to your room :3---------

(y/n) sat there waiting for ayato.

'I hope the punishment isn't so bad like the others.'

she thought.

tears start to fall slowly without even knowing. guess she's scared, she don't know what to do. (y/) had never been so scared of Ayato.

"OI (y/n), what are you doing just sitting there it time for your punishment."

Ayato said. she was a bit startled by him appearing out of nowhere. even though she should of been used to it by now though, I guess not.

"OI, why are you crying?"

ayato asked. (y/n) looked down forgetting she was crying. she wiped away her tears.

"What are you talking about ayato, I'm not crying."

she said in a shaken tone.

"Don't lie to me I saw tears or... Could it be.."

he started. (y/n) was still looking down up set.

then all of a sudden she heard laughing. she looked up immediately

"What's so funny?!?"

she said trying to act angry.

"Are you crying.... Be-because your sc-scared of your punishment."

Ayato said in between he's laughs. she looked at him shocked.

"N-no! I don't know what your talking about!"

she said lying.

But after ayato stopped laughing, (y/n) was pushed back on the bed with him on top of her with a smirk.

"Don't worry (y/n), the great me will be having you scream out my name in pleasure all night. Now you have me you don't have to talk to that asshole."

he said.

"Ayato I was yours from the start and I still am so I'm happy for you to take my all."

Ayato's smirk widened.

"You better be prepared!"

Ayato said and kissed me roughly.

(End)

{sooooo I hoped you liked it! I finally finished it :3 and next is yet again another Subaru x reader but this time no lemons are in there :D but don't worry after that will be shu x fox reader and I'm sorry if they come late I've still got school and talk soon bye bye.}