Azusa x reader lemon

I pushed Azusa on the bed getting on top of him. Blushing.
"That wasn't nice to do that to me..." I said a bit annoyed.
"(Y/n)... What are...you..doing?" He ask a bit red in the face.
"Let's do what we did..." I went close to he's ear.
"What we did yesterday night." I moved back smiled at him.
"Why..don't you...just..ride...me?" I blushed deeply and nodded.
I started rubbing on him even though he was still fully clothed.

He started moaning and moving as well. I felt him shake a bit down there so I stopped.
"Aahh, (y/n)....why...would...you..tease..me?"
I laugh and pulled my top off slowly leaving my bra on, after throwing away my top somewhere in the room I unbutton my Jeans slowly also unzipped it. All Azusa could do was watch.

I started to undress Azusa too, by removing his jumper and top throwing those to the ground. I stop and looked down smiled undoing his belt, unbuttoning his jeans and unzipped it. I pulled down his pants and also throw them to the ground along with his belt.
"(Y/n)..."
"Mm?" I looked up at him.
"Are you... sure...about..this?
I smiled "of course, yesterday you took my first and I let you and it was amazing and now it's my turn to give you pleasure.
I started to rub my self on his boxers, seeing that outline of his manhood as I watch Azusa's frustrated face.

Azusa pulled me close but I still continued move.
Azusa reached to unhook my bra but I just berry my face on his chest, embarrassed...
"(Y/n), you... Really.. Don't....have to..do this."
"I-I do want to do this!" Said as the bra fell sliding down my arms. Looking at Azusa's blushed face I look down and my face got so red.
But Azusa smiled grabbing them and smiled. "I love them." He let go as I started pulling his boxers down and look at his manhood in amazement. " it looks bigger then last night." I took my panties and threw both my panties and his boxers to the floor.

I go down and licked the tip of his manhood, slowly putting the tip in my mouth and sucking it gently. I started putting more of him in my mouth more and more till I was deep throating him. Azusa put his hand on my hair gripping it gently. I started to move a bit faster till he came in my mouth.
"Ahh, (y/n)...please....sallow it...all up." I blushed and nodded and swallowed it all, it was hard but I did it.

I started to straddle him and kissing him slowly putting his manhood inside me.
I moaned out loudly as Azusa grabs my hair pulling it.
"S-so good, A-Az-Azusa~"
"Mm mm" Azusa and I moaned out.
I started moving slowly, up and down and just moaning none stop.
"Azusa~ I can't...it's so goooood~"
I started to go faster and faster as Azusa grabbed my hip really hardly and it started bleeding.
I was so lost in pleasure I didn't even notice.

A couple minutes later I screamed.
"I'm..g-go-going to cum!!! AZUSA!!"
"Ahh, m-me...too~"
After I went down one more time and me and Azusa cam at the same time.

---------after glow------------
I laid on Azusa's chest kissing his cheek.
"I love you, Azusa."
"I...love..you, too."
I smiled falling asleep in his arms.

{finished it hoped you liked it finished too in a row today go me :D so please vote and comment}